Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/080207building7.htm

New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician asked "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?" before towers collapsed, support columns had been blown out

A New Jersey EMT has gone public on how emergency workers were told that Building 7 was going to be "pulled," before a 20 second demolition countdown broadcast over radio preceded its collapse. The ground zero rescue worker also blows the whistle on how he witnessed multiple underground support columns of the WTC towers that had been severed before the buildings imploded.

I know...I know.....I'M Loony.
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

never really bought the demolition theories... but this would be something to watch if a major media source picks it up...

but, considering they've long been in bed with the administration until very recently, i doubt any will...
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Everytime I think back to that day.....and look at what has happened since, they direction our leaders have taken our nation. It saddens me.

I think we all knew what it was to be an American after 9-11.....and now, as a nation we are lost.

If for any reason, a 'stand down' order was given...or any factions of our government are found to have prior knowledge of this....it would truly be a time of great revolution.

More evidence points to us being decieved than not.
  4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Of course EVERYTHING we had been told on 9/11 was absolute truth too right?

Adjust tin foil hat now.
  5. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup, as we see every single day, the media HATES to criticize the Bush administration.
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Man......its crazy if you step back for a second and actually get beyond the shock value of that day.

That day is the justification for everything on a neocons agenda. They couldn't have asked for more here. The complete collapse of so many things in our defense systems, the complete destruction of our liberties, the excuse to invade nations, the excuse to torture enemy combatants....it all goes back to this tragic day.

Its all too perfect....it has all been written....predicted by the PNAC...and acted upon by this administration.

As an american, I believe it is my right to look at these events, over 5 years ago.....and ask the simple question : "Who benefits from such a tragety?"

most of you reading this are a lot like me....we haven't gained anything from this. We have already lost so much.

I don't bring up these articles because I am a 'loony' or a 'moonbat' or a 'foil hat wearer'...I bring this stuff up because I see liars, I see an agenda, I see that something isn't right about all of this.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

[​IMG]
  8. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

prisonplanet.com isn't a major media source?
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the point is, steaming Turd, is that you Con men enjoy suggesting some vast liberal media conspiracy, when the fact is the media enabled Bush League policy far more than it ever investigated and DID its job...

any time you'd like examples of this, i can provide it for you.... but, based on your one-sentence hit-and-run style of posting, my guess is you'll crawl back under your rock until your next attempt to lash out without basis...
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Prison Planet is a major conspiracy site.. used to visit there a lot, but there credibility is lacking. OTOH, the WTC 7 thing has always intrigued me, its fall makes no sense and a controlled demolition makes more. I cannot comprehend how this building fell down, made no sense and makes little now. Have posted this thread before, and seems that most folks are dumbfounded as to how it happened. Cannot understand if it was some type of conspiracy, there had to be many folks involved and no one has ever spoke on the inside?? WTC 7 raises more questions than the answers provided.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Turd says more in one sentence than you do when you write a whole f-cking page :singing: :singing:
  12. PatsFanDan

PatsFanDan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you guys really believe some of this crap you shovel? I am not even a republican but I can't believe the lengths that some people will go to drag the Bush administration through the mud.

The reality is, the administration is doing a pretty good job of ruining itself with the whole Iraq war. They really don't need any help from these ridiculous conspiracy theories about a precison drop at the WTC.

I mean for those that believe this really could have been planned and executed in conjunction with planes flying into the buildings, I have a nice big bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell you. Real cheap too.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am not sure "loony" is the right word.. a complete and utter moron is more like it...
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where did you get your doctoral degree in engineering or structural mechanics..?
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

---Get Bush---

---Get Bush---

Bush Beat Us Twice
    Destroy Him

--Get Bush--
  19. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

That youtube video is scaring the crap out of me. There is something fishy with the way WTC 7 went down.
  20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

OK Mr. Intelligentia, tell me how WTC 7 fell?? I await your response.