PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grossman has to be the worst starter in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst starter in the NFL is Joey Harrington.

Lovie's misplaced loyalty to Grossman would INFURIATE me if I were a Bears fan. It is flat-out incomprehensible. All that team needs is some workmanlike competence at the QB position, much like Dilfer with the Bucs. And they're not getting it.
Dilfer was with the Ravens ;)

The worst starter in the NFL is Joey Harrington.

He is not a starter by choice...Grossman is. The Falcons didn't see the VIck thing coming (not sure how) and were not prepared. Harrington is a backup thrust into a starting role...Grossman is Lovie's pick to start.

Dilfer was with the Ravens ;)

:bricks: Yeah, it must have all merged together in my mind...Dilfer was drafted by the Bucs...the Ravens won the SB with a smothering defense and workmanlike QB...the Bucs won the SB with a smothering defense and workmanlike QB...

:bricks: Yeah, it must have all merged together in my mind...Dilfer was drafted by the Bucs...the Ravens won the SB with a smothering defense and workmanlike QB...the Bucs won the SB with a smothering defense and workmanlike QB...

Yeah whether you're talking about Dilfer or Brad Johnson, either one was miles ahead of Grossman!

He better lose his job either this week or next otherwise he must be giving lovie smith a little something special after hours

He better lose his job either this week or next otherwise he must be giving lovie smith a little something special after hours
I know - Brian Griese was pretty decent for awhile in Denver - why not give him another chance?

I know - Brian Griese was pretty decent for awhile in Denver - why not give him another chance?

Emmet Smith predicted the Bears in the Bowl with Griese.

Worse than Harrington? Well, I guess he was today. That games was good for one thing: an afternoon nap.

He (Harrington) is not a starter by choice...Grossman is. The Falcons didn't see the VIck thing coming (not sure how) and were not prepared. Harrington is a backup thrust into a starting role...Grossman is Lovie's pick to start.

You're splitting hairs dude - Joey is a starter, for whatever reason. And I don't want to pile on the guy, but Harrington is almost an automatic L.

Grossman at least 'managed' to get his team to the SB.

Last edited:
Chargers are struggling and Grossman throws an abysmal pass right to Mcree. How does this tool still have a job? I would really like the Chargers to lose here but that will be tough with GROSS man at QB.

The whole Bears offense had me embarrassed to be an NFL fan. I pictured myself being in a room of foreigners explaining that the Bears were in the championship game last year. Some questions from the group during the dream sequence:
Q:Are the Bears supposed to let a defender rush through un-blocked and clobber their quarterback?
A: No
Q: Why did that man drop the ball for no reason?
A: Not sure
Q: Why did he throw it to the other team?
Q: Are the offensive players supposed to fumble so much?
A: No
Q: Do you think some players on Chicago were trying to lose on purpose?
A: Maybe
Q: Was the QB from Chicago drunk?
A: I think so

That was god awful, awful. The only thing worse was the NY fans cheering when Pennington was hurt.

I was suprised in the offseason when there was no move to atleast get a competitive backup. Trade for Matt Shaub. Maybe move up and get Brady Quinn? They got a lot of good pieces in place in Chicago. Too bad for their fans they don't want to go all the way and complete the puzzle.

Didn't he have the worst QB rating in "Super Bowl" history?????

BTW, Philip Rivers is a whiny *****...his age is obvious as he acts like a little baby again...
yeah he has 3 kids and a wife, they can't all be like travis henry and tom brady, fathering children without marrying the women

yeah he has 3 kids and a wife

so does the 22yo kid that serves me fries with my lunch...what's your point, he's still a whiney biotch. I thought he was going to start crying when the refs donked that call on the 1 (yea, it WAS a neutral zone infraction...by .005 of a sec), even his own team was looking at him like "dude, don't cry on national TV...PLEASE"

I texted my buddy right after the rex drop the ball for no reason while scrambling debacle and asked "do you ever think Urlacher screams 'you guys suck' while walking by the offensive team meetings?". Can't wait till he gets to NE, hope we get him while he still has some gas left in the tank....one more season of watching Lovie leave Rex in to do stuff like that and he'll be ready for BBs love notes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back