PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk's Arm Cast

Claremonster

Banned
Reaction score
Is his arm cast making it more difficult for him to catch passes this year :confused:

Is his arm cast making it more difficult for him to catch passes this year :confused:

The only drop I can clearly replay in my head was using his other hand while the cast arm was being held.

The only drop I can clearly replay in my head was using his other hand while the cast arm was being held.

I realize that he might still have rust and still trying to get the chemistry back with Brady, but, I swear that I've seen a few that his arm cast was making catches more difficult.

I don't think so.

Just using your thread for another thing that doesn't worth a new thread just for that, but am I the only one who notice in the first Gronk's catch this season, the Jets defender landed a big helmet in his left arm intentionally ?

I know this is football and once you're on the field cleared by the doctors you gotta accept any hit you take, but anyone who play any sport professionaly or just for fun knows that there are some ethics involved.

he caught that bomb in the endzone just fine

I don't think so.

Just using your thread for another thing that doesn't worth a new thread just for that, but am I the only one who notice in the first Grank's catch this season, the Jets defender landed a big helmet in his left arm intentionally ?

I know this is football and once you're on the field cleared by the doctors you gotta accept any hit you take, but anyone who play any sport professionaly or just for fun knows that there are some ethics involved.

Some people have no ethics unfortunately though...

Not sure how you could quantify this one way or another...

I realize that he might still have rust and still trying to get the chemistry back with Brady, but, I swear that I've seen a few that his arm cast was making catches more difficult.
I don't recall any and I re-watch a DVR copy of every game. Just my take.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back