PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk's Ankle is Fine!!!!!! (Proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for us no doubt. Gronk is the key of this offense.

He looked to be moving around pretty easily and in no pain. I guess the walking boot is more of a precaution. However, injuries like the one he's reported to have sustained sometimes don't get really sore until the next day. Let's see what happens in the next two weeks.

Looks like that was posted by someone in the Waters family :)

I'm so freaken happy for that guy. What an addition.

Ask Bibi to take a photo of Gronk's ankle. ;)

Looks like that was posted by someone in the Waters family :)

I'm so freaken happy for that guy. What an addition.

For some reason, I teared up when I saw that part of him coming over to hug that woman.

12 great years in the league and his first trip to the big game.

They'll probably put a boot on with cold water that pulsates, Im sure theres some damage even if its not bad and the boot will heal it quicker.

I hope he has one AMAZING game:rocker:

This is probably the first time I'm actually happy for the extra week between AFCC and SB. Just in case it is sprained bad, that week would be a big help. Hopefully it's not an issue at all.

For some reason, I teared up when I saw that part of him coming over to hug that woman.

12 great years in the league and his first trip to the big game.

i know why. the same reason i did. seeing the guy before him come over and hug his family, you could see them crying and then when waters came over you could hear the woman cry out. it was awesome. seeing gronk jump around didn't hurt either.

i know why. the same reason i did. seeing the guy before him come over and hug his family, you could see them crying and then when waters came over you could hear the woman cry out. it was awesome. seeing gronk jump around didn't hurt either.

I'm pretty sure the first guy was Slater.

I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm sure he was full of pain killers. I sure hope it's not bad. He's be almost as big a loss as Brady.

Guys im sure they shot him up with stuff to kill the pain...the pain will still going to be there afterwards

Last edited:
Guys im sure they shot him up with stuff to kill the pain...the pain will still going to be there afterwards

MMMM, Gronk not feel pain. Pain make Gronk stronger.

Bring down the swelling, plenty of time to do that. Tape it up good, he'll be ready to go.

Bring down the swelling, plenty of time to do that. Tape it up good, he'll be ready to go.

(in caveman voice) Grrr, swelling make Gronk look BIGGER, intimidate Giants.

He's having surgery after the season ends......

He's having surgery after the season ends......

Just heard that, that gives Mazz amunition since he started the show trying to work everyone into a fervor over Gronks ankle. Hes trying to equate it with a baseball player and say his agent Rosenhaus is in Gronks ear.

Yo soy adrenaline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes