PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk, gronk, gronk, gronk, gronk !!!!!!

I think a lot of people are going to be mad they passed on him. First legit TE prospect in years.

I think a lot of people are going to be mad they passed on him. First legit TE prospect in years.

I think it's safe to say that folks are poles apart on this guy :eek:

Gronk is in da house!!!!!!:rocker:

Here's Bart Scott, as a drunken Cthulhu, after the Gronk obliterates his senses on a crossing pattern...

cthulhudoll1vi_2.jpg

not even the green Necronomicon can save the gangrenous Jersey gaggle from eldritch doom...(H.P. Lovecraft was also a huge Pats fan)

Here's Bart Scott, as a drunken Cthulhu, after the Gronk obliterates his senses on a crossing pattern...

cthulhudoll1vi_2.jpg

not even the green Necronomicon can save the gangrenous Jersey gaggle from eldritch doom...(H.P. Lovecraft was also a huge Pats fan)

Especially of the 70s and 80s Patriots. . . . talk about eldrich horrors. . . . :eek:

why do you think I was reading H.P. in the stands?

I think it's safe to say that folks are poles apart on this guy :eek:

really? i haven't heard anyone really down on him. I've only heard really positive things about him and his potential... tempered a bit with worry about his injury history

really? i haven't heard anyone really down on him. I've only heard really positive things about him and his potential... tempered a bit with worry about his injury history

Well, the Patriots were so worried about his injury history that they gave him $1.75M in signing bonus, plus another $830K guaranteed against skill and injury. . . .

cthulhudoll1vi_2.jpg

That is an awesome picture :) I am sure he was a fan, even though he died 27 years before our first season ;)

But I think when Scott is met with Gronk it will go something like this:

kaboom.jpg

With Gronk continues to run his route :)

That is an awesome picture :) I am sure he was a fan, even though he died 27 years before our first season ;)

But I think when Scott is met with Gronk it will go something like this:

kaboom.jpg

With Gronk continues to run his route :)

Or mabey this.

box_e_arlovskidown_300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back