PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski, Shirtless Light, Others Partied Hard After Super Bowl Loss (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the point. This is not a good look no matter how you look at it. There is a time for everything and this was not the time. I wonder who was at this party.

In this country, we have the right to get wasted after a tough day at work. I am not aware of any football player exception to this God-given right.

Not the point. This is not a good look no matter how you look at it. There is a time for everything and this was not the time. I wonder who was at this party.

Why do you care who was at the party? So you can put them in your naughty list to cheer against them next season?

Some of you need to stop expecting the players to live their lives the way YOU want them to. This is honestly a pathetic showing from some of the fans here. I really can't believe you're getting worked up over these guys attempting to have a good time after a heart wrenching loss.

Again, STOP TRYING TO FORCE THE PLAYERS TO LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO.

This is such a selfish and ignorant thread.

Matt and Gronk dancing together? Shirtless?

If losing the SB wasnt bad enough, now I find out that they are gay men.

Last edited:
Why do you care who was at the party? So you can put them in your naughty list to cheer against them next season?

Some of you need to stop expecting the players to live their lives the way YOU want them to. This is honestly a pathetic showing from some of the fans here. I really can't believe you're getting worked up over these guys attempting to have a good time after a heart wrenching loss.

Again, STOP TRYING TO FORCE THE PLAYERS TO LIVE THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO.

This is such a selfish and ignorant thread.

Oh, I am just wondering if it was the whole team that is all, I don't have any agenda at all, but I doubt Spikes was there. The guy was crushed and he felt it as a fan as well.
I do understand the cut throat nature of the NFL and that you should live every moment to the fullest when you get the chance, but this was not a good look for me.

Last edited:
The lost. Life goes on. After the game and the post game pressers they are on vacation for a while. Have fun.

Note the Ihedigbo quotes about how tough the plane ride home was, and how part of that was the knowledge that many of their teammates will be gone after this, because there's a lot of team turnover every year.

And one of them could very well be him

What is all the fuse about...These guy play hard all season and who knows that they will be teammates again...I have no problemwith this.. This is their job do you cry like a little school girl when thing didn't turn out right in YOUR job...This is good that they will be focus on next season not cry like little school girls...New season...New Teams....WE WILL BACK...GO PATS!!!!

Some of you seem to not like the idea that others were having a good time when you were not. That is your problem, don't take it out on people who are able to move on and enjoy themselves. It just makes you look petty and bitter.

This is a non-story. If you think this means they somehow don't care then that's simply ignorant. These guys have been working towards one goal for pretty much every hour of every day for the last 6 months. It would be pretty difficult to be involved with something for that amount of time and not become emotionally invested. They care and this is just their way of coping, more power to 'em.

This is a non-story. If you think this means they somehow don't care then that's simply ignorant. These guys have been working towards one goal for pretty much every hour of every day for the last 6 months. It would be pretty difficult to be involved with something for that amount of time and not become emotionally invested. They care and this is just their way of coping, more power to 'em.

Agreed. I think that after the season they've been through there are a huge range of emotions but I'm absolutely certain none of them were happy they lost. This doesn't bother me at all.

They are probably there with Belichick's blessing. Something along the lines of, we had a great season, but could've accomplished more. Go enjoy your success this season, because in a short few months we begin a whole new season, and what you accomplished this season means nothing.

My only question is why is Gronk dirty dancing with Light? What happened to his shirt?! This is the creepiest thing I have ever seen.

What they do with their free time is none of my business though. Whenever I lost a big game in college (soccer not football) I proceeded to get drunk but I would have never danced with another teammate, arms clasped, shirt flung to the side, pockets mysteriously bulging.

To each their own. Some of my teammates would be laughing and carrying on in the locker room right after the game which did prove problematic but that's a completely different scenario. This is def a non issue.

God I wish I never clicked this thread.

Good they were allowed to have almost no fun throughout the season. I'm tired of people judging players on what they do with their personal lives.

It's none of your business!

It's a game.

A GAME.

They had one hell of a year. They did some great things. They deserve to live it up.

It's a disappointing way to end the year for sure, but I'm proud of this years team and I bet they will be back and better next year.

I don't want to see Light without his shirt anymore.

This is why I get upset when people rag on others for saying "we". Yes as fans we don't play the game, but to the players, this is just a job, it's a business. To the fans it is something more.

It's like the delivery guy bringing your new TV. To him it's just an effing box he has to dump off before he can head home. To you, it's your prized new possession.

Players, coaches and even owners come and go. Fans are forever.

My issue is... Why would you want to go out dirty dancing with teammates after you lost the Super Bowl???

I completely understand wanting to blow off steam and have a few drinks, take in some scenery.

BUT SHIRTLESS DANCING???

No sir....I don't understand these type of things.

Wow, they're really taking the loss hard. ****, last night I had plans to go out and party but was too depressed.

Not going to claim that this means they don't care about the team or anything, but I really don't get why they'd be out partying after a night like last night.

Last edited:
Gronk is a meat head........isnt Arizona like the #1 party school in the country.........how is any one surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back