PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk to appear on Fox's new Dating Game Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Who wants to bonk the Gronk?'

Awesome!

Gronk just staring at the ladies on this show will spawn a bunch of little Gronks all competing for TE spots league-wide in 2033.

Regards,
Chris

I see that Suh is going to be a Dating Contestant

I wonder what kind of questions the ladies will answer from Suh to make Ndamukong pick them?

......I can see Suh asking 'Would you mind if I try and break your leg or tear your ACL on the first date?' :cool:

It's just another opportunity for conquests for The Gronk. I can't imagine this kid doesn't have enough opportunities that throw their panties at him as it is.

Unfounded lawsuits like Roethlesberger, but baseless hoping he'll settle just to make her go away.

Really, dude, if you need the attention that badly, just go see Brady's hairstylist.

Actually, that would be funny and might, MIGHT, shame Tommy into a real hair cut.

Awesome!

Gronk just staring at the ladies on this show will spawn a bunch of little Gronks all competing for TE spots league-wide in 2033.

Regards,
Chris

Good Gawd, I can see the paternity lawsuits now. Gronkowski, meet Cromartie.

Last edited:
Unfounded lawsuits like Roethlesberger, but baseless hoping he'll settle just to make her go away.

:confused:

:wha:

Whatchutalkinbout, Wills?

He's going to either be absolutely hilarious on this show or come off as a complete idiot. There's a fine line, and it could go either way :lol2:

True but doesn't Gronk remind you of a big happy dog that always wagging his tail and wants to play? The show could be a disaster and he'll be just as happy.:D

I thought the Pats banned most of their players from these off field activities?

BC I remember Jarvis Green telling some Boston Radio on how the Pats refused to let him appear in local TV ads and such.

I thought the Pats banned most of their players from these off field activities?

BC I remember Jarvis Green telling some Boston Radio on how the Pats refused to let him appear in local TV ads and such.

The new CBA drastically limits what restrictions NFL teams can place on players' contracts regarding off the field activities (both in terms of requirements and prohibitions).

Last edited:
why would the Pats have told Jarvis Green not to do ads? That's messed up

I'm failing to see how these guys going on tv in the offseason has anything to with the Pats or their ability to do their jobs

Seems Gronk's scumball agent has a little PR spin work to do. The guy calling him out wrote a scathing piece about him last week relative to what he's not done for many of the Miami recruits whose backs he's used to climb his path to agent superstardom. Now he's got him handing these kids stacks of cash they can use to buy cars they may never be able to afford out of the gate...

I'm sure he was a force behind the TOcho Show and several of those players other TV ventures... He'll price guys out of their market and then find them stop gaps, as he did here numerous times... Long list of troubled and/or underperforming clients who never achieved their potential and really struggled with the concept of growing up.

Luther Campbell Alleges Drew Rosenhaus Paid Tommy Streeter $50,000 "Marketing Advance" - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

why would the Pats have told Jarvis Green not to do ads? That's messed up

I'm failing to see how these guys going on tv in the offseason has anything to with the Pats or their ability to do their jobs

They didn't tell him not to do ads. What they did do and probably will continue to do is hook players up with their contractual deals (media partners) and core advertisers based on a meritocracy. The hardest working players get those plum lucrative opportunities, the others get what they can on their own. When Felger first got his show on the old ESPN radio he wasn't contractually entitled to guests since they weren't a flagship station. WEEI got the big guns. He hooked up with the talkative punter until the association started causing the punter problems in the locker room. Felger was pushing him to bring in other players he could set up to spill beans or say something stupid and controversial. Bill got wind of the plan and put the kibosh on it at lunch simply by commenting to the guys in question about what their afternoon plans might better entail...

Part of getting ahead here is proving you're willing to tow the company line.

True but doesn't Gronk remind you of a big happy dog that always wagging his tail and wants to play? The show could be a disaster and he'll be just as happy.:D

There is a whiff of Tom Arnold there.

what the hell...

Last edited by a moderator:
We can share

No soy fiesta?

Regards,
Chris

Well that's an odd reaction.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Next up for The Gronk? A reality dating show

Kind of unusual to see a Patriot on a TV Show as Bill tends to like to keep his guys on a low profile from the public as much as possible,but I guess the timing of it in a nothing month for the NFL is not a big deal.

The show should be called 'Who wants to bonk the Gronk?' :cool:

Now, that should be a hoot and a half.

I'll break every rule in my book and watch one of those silly shows, assuming someone here posts the date and time...which I kind of think they will. :singing:

I heard some time ago that Tebow wanted to do the bachelor but he couldn't find time in his schedule.

Now that Gronk is turning out to be a slot for the media, I'm starting to worry about his future in NE. He's gonna be gold-digging later on for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes