PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk: The Nutcracker Dude and Spin Gifs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotSeven

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Grab and save your favorite:D. Different sizes, angles and lengths at the links(order is left to right by size/small to large)...

The Nutcracker Dude: https://picasaweb.google.com/111977906539590920946/GronkNutcracker?authkey=Gv1sRgCKb35Y2Jjtik4AE
Gronk%2520Nutcraker%2520A.gif

Gronk%2520Nutcraker%25202.gif

Spin and Spike:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111977906539590920946/GronkGIFS?authkey=Gv1sRgCOuR9be71O3iCg
Gronk2.gif

PS: I highly approve, condone and recommend using these gifs to envy any and all Jets fans.

Last edited:
What I love best about it is that afterwards he celebrates with his teammates. Do your own thing but then give it back to the guys who got you there.

What I love best about it is that afterwards he celebrates with his teammates. Do your own thing but then give it back to the guys who got you there.

Gronk is a special player and person. That's all there is to it.

Loved it to death but I'm shocked he didn't get a penalty.

There is a very good chance that Ryan Wendell might have Asperger's.

Wouldn't be surprised if Good-hell told the refs to give the players a little more leeway for celebrating in the end zone while in Europe, to give the fans a little show. He might have even said it to the players...

At any rate, it was awesome.

There is a very good chance that Ryan Wendell might have Asperger's.

Lol, too good. I've actually wondered sometimes how many NFL players are socially awkward. The stereotypical football player is loud and gregarious, but there has to be at least one aspie in the NFL!

Typically, I hate to see a player's TD celebration, just hand it to the ref. After watching Gonk's march, I LMAO even after the fourth time I saw it.

that was hilarious...kid is having fun out there

Gronk is lucky that first spike bounced straight up and didn't hit a Rams player, because if it did I'll bet he would've been flagged.

Last edited:
Usually they'll throw a flag if multiple players are involved in a choreographed celebration, if a celebrating player leaves his feet, or if the player uses a prop. A penalty for what Gronk did - one player going through some strange motions followed by a spike - would be out of the norm even in today's, Roger Goodell NFL.

Gronk is a special player and person. That's all there is to it.

Extra emphasis on 'Special' because I love Gronk but the only reason I wouldn't call him a downs kid is because a downs kid is kinda smart in comparison.

Yo soy Fiesta, Nutcracker dudes.

Usually they'll throw a flag if multiple players are involved in a choreographed celebration, if a celebrating player leaves his feet, or if the player uses a prop. A penalty for what Gronk did - one player going through some strange motions followed by a spike - would be out of the norm even in today's, Roger Goodell NFL.

Gronk was flagged against the Jets last year, but the guy he spiked it in front of was the guy covering him. Whether or not Gronk was thinking it, it looked like he was telling that Jets played to eat his shorts. Against the Rams, it looked far more innocuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes