PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk "The Final Decision To Play Or Not Is MY call"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel man but remember this when you watch this game.....

There are 15 AFC Teams who wish HARD AND LONG that they were in a spot to have a 50% chance to win the World Championship of Professional Football by winning ONE game.

...the Patriots are fortunate to have that very odds,the other 15 AFC teams have 0% chance.

True, but getting there doesn't do you much good if you don't do anything once you're there. If the Pats lose, they're no better off than the other 30 teams in the league who didn't make the cut.

Don't know what the heck I will do if we lose this game. These Giants fans have become truly unbearable.

The only honorable thing...seppuku

Last edited:
The only honorable thing...seppuku

ritual sepukku.....as performed by the 47 Ronin...

fortysevenronin2.jpg

Seppuku.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone else see that fake limp he did to the podium today hahaha. That **** was too funny I'm still crackin up everytime I watch it.

@Pissah, Joker:

"In the midst of a nest of venerable trees in Foxborough, a suburb of Boston, is hidden Kamisori, or the Gillette Stadium, renowned throughout the length and breadth of the land for its Hall of Fame, which will contain the names of the Forty-six Aikoku-sha, famous in New England history, heroes of Chowdahead drama, the tale of whose deed we are about to witness."

;)

Last edited:
A brace that gives enough for motion but prevents further injury + some perfectly placed shots of something similar to the 6-hour Novocaine shot's I've had from the dentist, and he'll be good as new.

Monday might hurt but he won't even notice because he'll be too wrapped up thinking about his first Super bowl victory. :)

Bill just held his final pre game presser and stated that Gronk suffered no setbacks after practicing yesterday.

Not necessarily true with an impact player. That decision is generally between the player and the docs or trainers. If a player appears indecisive when the time comes, they scratch him. If not, unless despite his enthusiasm he looks like it's going to be a problem, he starts. Bill's decision making has more to do with game planning and long range projections. There are no long range projections remaining to consider beyond the off season...

No ill effects for Gronk from practice is the best news I have heard all week.

Thought I heard this yesterday but maybe not. Is it true that Gronk's high ankle sprain will require some sort of surgery at the end of the season? That would suggest it is actually a pretty bad sprain (maybe a Grade 3) that will make it tough for him to move around on Sunday.

Had it up to the neckline with Giant's fans. Thought I could never find them more irritating than Jets fans, but NOOOOOO. Talk radio here and print media has done nothing but give the Giants their due. Why do the Giant fans have to be such idiots? Want Gronk to spike one right down their throats. Kill two birds with one stone. Touchdown celebration and make it tough for them to squawk gagging on a Gronk spike.

A brace that gives enough for motion but prevents further injury + some perfectly placed shots of something similar to the 6-hour Novocaine shot's I've had from the dentist, and he'll be good as new.

Monday might hurt but he won't even notice because he'll be too wrapped up thinking about his first Super bowl victory. :)

Gronk's Dad's old country medical treatment, wrapping the ankle tightly with a large fresh kielbasa.

Good to go!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes