PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Partying Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edleman looks like a a freaking creeper. lololol

That pic of him leaning up against the DJ booth is priceless. Reminds me of a creepish Fox Mulder.

TB would be proud. They all look very well "hydrated." :singing:

I take it you are a female?? :confused::confused:

If not........there is nothing wrong with that :cool:
lol - you must be new around here. DefenseRules is the artist formerly known as LadyPatsFan. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

Lol. This is one of the prime reasons I moved to Los Angeles. That and the weather.

What is up with Edelman? He looks like a restraining order waiting to happen.

Amen to that. When I go out tonight, I'll be surrounded by far better looking women than the ones in those pictures. And don't jinx Edelman, he's already been arrested for that once this year...

Last edited:
gronk problably goes thru 20-30 women in a week i bet.

hes young, rich, talented and on a winning team = Victoria Secret Models

gronk problably goes thru 20-30 women in a week i bet.

hes young, rich, talented and on a winning team = Victoria Secret Models

not about quantity... it's the quality. Just ask TB12

Come on man.

You know its true!
porked.gif
shrug2.gif

Gronk looks like quite the chick magnet dancing with three of them in one photo ...

You know he and Bebe jones got it on.. I dont care what she said. Gronk is the best.. He is the first Patriot that I actually would want to hang out with. I just laugh when he talks.

lol. Gronk is hillarious.
I love the mic'ed up Gronk during the Ravens game coming back to the sideline and yelling "Yo, i'm back! I'm back! I miss anything!?"

lol.

Hope he's a Patriot for life.

Difference is one was fired bc they were moving to a new city and wanted a fresh start while the other cut and ran when things got bad in Miami.

Not quite correct. BB was a genuine hard ass as the Browns Coach and had alienated the Press and fans because he had to strip down and cut old favorites. Then he had to include, the beloved Browns QB, a native Clevelander, who had lost it.

He had gotten them to winning which went South, when the team announced it was moving, and chaos ensued. BB was fired, he didn't quit. Baltimore was close to his boyhood home down the road in Annapolis, which he would likely have desired.

Nick Saban came to the Dolphins believing that their was a winning nucleus there, with which to compete with his good buddy. He found out there was not, and jumped ship before he was pushed. :rolleyes:

I firmly believe the proverb that "Discretion is the better part of Valor" and Sun Tsu's maxim that "The Best battle is the one that did not have to be fought".:):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye