PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk OUT of Madden Cover Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Patrick Willis to be on the cover so the other guys can be on my fantasy team. I don't want to worry about THE CURSE :scared:

As a Pats fan, Gronk is a big favorite of mine. Having said that, his videos were becoming more and more ridiculous. Stick to kicking ass on the field Gronk- leave the stupid off field BS to the jests and the raiders.

Stick to kicking ass on the field Gronk- leave the stupid off field BS to the jests and the raiders.

Difference is, he wasn't being a ****!

Now time to vote Newton and Rodgers.

I personally dint vote for Gronk ... i do not want him to win it ..... I guess many pats fans did the same ...even though gronk was saying he already had his big injury ... :)

Not complaining here. Has a Patriot ever been on a Madden cover?

I think Cam Newton will get it, he's young and exciting.

and perfectly set up to fall into the curse. Runs a lot = injury... Not really that good = possible soph slump

I am betting on Calvin getting the vote,but Newton's incredible rookie season earns him a chance.

I don't see Rodgers getting it since it's rare that a player from the same team gets it so close apart (Brett Favre in 2009 but then was in a Jets uni later on)

Not complaining here. Has a Patriot ever been on a Madden cover?

I think Cam Newton will get it, he's young and exciting.

No,but Tom Brady was on the cover of NFL Gameday 2003 and we all know that the Patriots just happened to miss the playoffs in that same year of 2002-03.....yeah the ONLY year that a Brady led Patriots team missed the postseason.

Its an unfortunate Jinx no matter what cover of game it is.

541214-ps2_nfl_gameday_2003_large.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes