PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk needs an off-season chaperone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the video on SportsNet Central and all i can say is Really Gronk???

The other thing that pissed me off about Gronk, which really pissed me off, was that Gronk watched thr Ravens game from Krafts booth. What disrespect to the whole team. How Bill let him do that is BEYOND me. BEYOND. That should NEVER have happened.

Didn't Welker do the same thing after he tore his ACL?

Would you rather have had him down in the stands boozing it up with the fans? :p

The other thing that pissed me off about Gronk, which really pissed me off, was that Gronk watched thr Ravens game from Krafts booth. What disrespect to the whole team. How Bill let him do that is BEYOND me. BEYOND. That should NEVER have happened.

That's nothing to even think twice about, as any higher profile player who had been injured would have done the same or at least had the same opportunity.

When Gronk was injured during the Nov.18th game he wasn't even required to come back to the team HQ for at least a few weeks while he healed.

That is nothing but typical Belichickian protocol. If you are seriously injured like that, you don't stand on the sidelines. That is just for players who are mildly injured and due back very soon, maybe missing a game or two.

It's handled the same with everyone. There wasn't a shred of disrespect there and I'm sure no one took it that way but maybe you.

Honestly, this is a great idea. Gronk needs to become sober and the team should make him wear an alcohol detecting bracelet. His partying isn't going to do a damn thing for him except end up in jail or with an injury.

Are you stupid? Welker watched the 09 playoff game in Kraft's booth and was even an honorary captain.

Absolutely. See my above post.

That is what Belichick does with players in those situations, they do not stand on the sidelines unless they are mildly injured and due back very soon.

I'm beginning to think that Gronk fixed up Bobby with his new GF

Wow, that might make sense. Why wasn't Gronk watching the game with the team and not Kraft. Who let him get away with that? That sort of thing shouldn't even be up for discussion. If you're part of the team, why aren't you on the sideline with the team? Seriously, it seems seems he's buddy buddy with Kraft and not his teammates? Bill should know better.

Wow, that might make sense. Why wasn't Gronk watching the game with the team and not Kraft. Who let him get away with that? That sort of thing shouldn't even be up for discussion. If you're part of the team, why aren't you on the sideline with the team? Seriously, it seems seems he's buddy buddy with Kraft and not his teammates? Bill should know better.

Man you are stupid. Oh wait you registered a week ago. Just a troll

Would you rather have had him down in the stands boozing it up with the fans? :p

WOW. How are you going to stand the whole game with a knee injury? I don't care who it happed with, it shouldn't happen at all. A forearm injury doesn't prevent you from standing, an ACL does. I still don't like it. They think they're above the team, and it shows in how the team performs.

I want to see a tag team match with Gronk & Ballard vs. Ahern & Hooman. That's entertainment!

Honestly, this is a great idea. Gronk needs to become sober and the team should make him wear an alcohol detecting bracelet. His partying isn't going to do a damn thing for him except end up in jail or with an injury.

You sound strangely familiar. Have we met before?

Absolutely. See my above post.

That is what Belichick does with players in those situations, they do not stand on the sidelines unless they are mildly injured and due back very soon.

If that's Bills policy, it's an idiotic policy and a huge mistake. He should rethink his policy. If Gronk can bodyslam people and party, he can stand with the team. Cut me the BS.

Speaking of that, PWP, has there been any other instances or media talk of Kraft being seen with that girl again since the Celtics game?

The only reason I ask is because my wife had some nasty things to say about the recent death of Myra and his been judgment of not "waiting" long enough etc.

Of course my response was that "we don't really know enough" when it happened.

Not to take things too far off-topic, I was just curious if you had heard of anything else since that episode. Thanks.

Haven't heard, but haven't made any effort either. My wife's still blaming no SB wins on no Bridgett so we all have crosses to bear.

where's that ignore user feature???

As a new Patriots fan just learning the team and the game of football, post #24 will help you

Deus usually explains how to access it but since so many have put him on Ignore and can't see it :p I'll tell you to go to User CP above and you'll find it.

Lol. Im guessing you are using it on Sweft. Anyways Gronk is my Favorite Pats player, but what he did wasn't smart at all. Hopefully Kraft and Bll have laid down the law to him/

As a new Patriots fan just learning the team and the game of football, post #24 will help you

I don't expect a guy with a knee injury to stand for 3 hours. If i was coach, i would make Welker stand. I don't care. The booth isn't for players. Let the higher ups sit in the booth. Players belong to the team. If they can't stand, let them sit on the sidelines. Bill has been making some questionable decisons lately, especially the timeout at the end of the 2nd quarter.

You won't win championships where players aren't part of the team. Period.

Lol. Im guessing you are using it on Sweft. Anyways Gronk is my Favorite Pats player, but what he did wasn't smart at all. Hopefully Kraft and Bll have laid down the law to him/

There are subtle motivating ways that someone like Kraft can get the point across to Gronk. Pats org is universally praised for its excellent training table food. Bobby can just tell Gronk that unless he cools down the risky injury possible behavior there will be no more kielbasa, kotlet schabowy, etc. on the Pats training table.

Don't care unless he hurts himself, gets himself suspended, or goes to jail.

Team could use some good spirits and energy.

I don't expect a guy with a knee injury to stand for 3 hours. If i was coach, i would make Welker stand. I don't care. The booth isn't for players. Let the higher ups sit in the booth. Players belong to the team. If they can't stand, let them sit on the sidelines. Bill has been making some questionable decisons lately, especially the timeout at the end of the 2nd quarter.

You won't win championships where players aren't part of the team. Period.

You have no idea about the Patriots or Belichick, get off this board you clown. I heard there's a team that just won the Super Bowl that has its players stand on the sideline as religious leaders while they recover from 6 month injuries in 2 months, they need some guys like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes