PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk moves to my city of Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pictures/size/price paid for said size, I'd guess it's on Bayshore somewhere.

Good for Gronk. Hope I run into him at International Plaza one day.

$300/sq ft on the ocean is a bargain. The lot alone is a big ticket number. You guys realize these houses aren't made of wood....right? Just the costs for the hurricane impact windows would get you a decent house in central Mass. And look at the photos......not your basic Mass. shag carpet. 5000 sq ft of hardwood and saturnia marble. Lots of carpentry, tray ceilings, etc. The infinity pool could be $100k+.

At least he's not squandering money on homes in Chestnut Hill like myself:p

I don'y give a ***** where he lives as long as he gets into the endzone...

...yes, the actual endzone.

The End Zone? Is that the name of a strip club in Tampa????? ;)

Looking at the pictures/size/price paid for said size, I'd guess it's on Bayshore somewhere.

Good for Gronk. Hope I run into him at International Plaza one day.

Same thing I thought, Bayshore. Thats like 15 minutes from my home and I jog there all the time. Also, can't beat Colanade! Best seafood.

Actually it's a wise choice to buy a home in Florida. Although it won't apply to his gameday paychecks, by showing that he lives in FL for at least 183 days a year he is considered a resident of that state. Zero income taxes for any endorsement deals he makes. If somebody should someday attempt to sue him they can't take his home or force him to sell his home to pay that debt if I recall correctly.

As for the price, its almost 5000 square feet of waterfront property in an upscale part of the city; what do people expect that to cost? It's a whole lot less than what Derek Jeter paid for his house in the same city.

Yep, the homestead act protects your property from a forced sale. I'm guessing where it is and that is quite a beautiful and upscale section. You're on a little bay next to a city, though. the beaches are in Pinellas county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back