PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Hurt??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he will be fine

injuries are about to pile up here...

Last edited:
sounds like dehydration.

I was at the practice today and didn't see anything happen to him, he just took a knee and a trainer took a knee with him. They stayed there a while before walking off the field together. Gronk wasn't limping, favoring an arm or holding his back. So I felt that it was dehydration, as it was very humid.

Mankins basically did the same thing towards the end of practice; he took a knee on the field for a while then slowly walked off and took a knee on the sidelines. A trainer came over to him but Mankins waved him off and stayed at practice.

I don't pretend to know what happened, but it didn't seem to be serious.

I was at the practice today and didn't see anything happen to him, he just took a knee and a trainer took a knee with him. They stayed there a while before walking off the field together. Gronk wasn't limping, favoring an arm or holding his back. So I felt that it was dehydration, as it was very humid.

Mankins basically did the same thing towards the end of practice; he took a knee on the field for a while then slowly walked off and took a knee on the sidelines. A trainer came over to him but Mankins waved him off and stayed at practice.

I don't pretend to know what happened, but it didn't seem to be serious.

dehydration sucks..it can F your entire day up.

All preliminary reports suggest that it may have been just a heat-related thing. We'll just have to stay tuned in the next few days to try to glean something.

He better be ok. He is detrimental to the successes of this team b/c he is a HUGE TREE tht cannot be covered by anyone on the field.

sounds like a heat thing. no signs of showing symptoms of pain... no limps no holding a body part. The Jolly Gronk Giant better be ok Santa or there will be problems

He better be ok. He is detrimental to the successes of this team b/c he is a HUGE TREE tht cannot be covered by anyone on the field.

sounds like a heat thing. no signs of showing symptoms of pain... no limps no holding a body part. The Jolly Gronk Giant better be ok Santa or there will be problems

Detrimental? Or fundamental? Or just mental?

I made a mistake.

He is fundamentally important to this offense. Thnx for correction. what I typed made no sense

No worries man. I think the best word is "instrumental", so your grammar coach didn't even make the best suggestion with "fundamental". ;)

Gronk can't be hurt! After all he is the Gronkinator!

While most people make Chuck Norris jokes, Chuck Norris makes Gronk jokes.

I hope it's just heat.

Why are people laughing about back issues? That's stupid. He had a serious back problem and it would be nothing to laugh about if it was flaring.

I made a mistake.

He is fundamentally important to this offense. Thnx for correction. what I typed made no sense

I know, just giving you a hard time.

And yes, instrumental was probably what you were shooting for.

Day to day........... I'm just waiting for the Gronk is made of glass thread.

Day to day........... I'm just waiting for the Gronk is made of glass thread.

I thought about starting one, but I'm afraid that I'd find GRONK on my doorstep the next day waiting to prove me wrong. :scared:

Last edited:
Gronk's fine, he's just a little tired from all those touchdown passes he's been catching.

No GRONK at practice Tuesday. :( :( :(

Last edited:
No GRONK at practice Tuesday. :( :( :(

Have we ever considered that he may just be sick!!!

At no point, was there any reports of him hurting anything. He just came to Mondays practice and was noticeably slow, and not his usual self. So BB probably just gave him a few days off. (based on every TC report, he has more than earned it)

My personal feeling, no source, is that BB does not plan of playing any of our veteran starters in the first pre-season game. Maybe just the young projected starters. So thats why anyone with a nagging injury or anyone exhausted will not practice until after the Jags game. And that's why I think he had been giving a lot of vets (like Hayesnworth) the week off.

By biggest concern is Spikes, who also had not practiced in about a week!!!

Gronk is back at practise today!

369402368.jpg

Taken from Beth Hart's twitter via Rapoport.

Gronk is back at practise today!

[/IMG]pic[/IMG]

Taken from Beth Hart's twitter via Rapoport.

Awesome!

One of my inside sources told me that the defense respectfully asked if Gronk could take a few days off to stop the humiliation. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes