PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GRONK for MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random stat note: if that last pass had been from Brady to GRONK instead of Hoyer to GRONK, it would have put Brady at 40,001 yards passing for his career. :singing:

MVP? No.

Offensive Player of the Year? Yes.

It's about time they stopped dishing both of these awards to either the same player or both to QBs. I hope they see sense, as Gronkowski has had the best year of any TE in NFL history and, right now, is on course for Canton.

Rodgers will be MVP, Brees will be OPOY. I think it's pretty much set in stone.

Offensive skill players just don't get any love from the big time awards as long as there are a couple of QBs that have a good year.

He will get 0 votes for MVP and 0 votes for OPOY. Unlike baseball where they rank players 1-5 or 10, the NFL vote is 1 name.

He should be the All-pro TE although with the unpredictability of media voting it is not out of the realm of possibility that Graham gets that nod.

the last time a non RB / QB won the MVP was 1986....Lawrence Taylor lmao

its going to a QB, after week 17 my money says its brees, this is a compounded effect of Flynn taking that team and breaking offensive records, and also brees demolishing competition in this last week, giving big jump on numbers, and especially him owning the season yardage total this season

^^^^^ This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back