PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GRONK family website

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we could some how get the other 2 and have all the gronks we would truly be able to gronk people

This isn't the Tiger Woods kind of ATM, is it?

I love Gronk. You know what I say everytime he catches a ball? "Gronk!"

:rofl: Different kind, I hope.

And I can't help but shout that out either. My wife always looks at me funny though. I even shouted it out when his brother scored in a Cowboys game.

And I can't help but shout that out either. My wife always looks at me funny though. I even shouted it out when his brother scored in a Cowboys game.

LOL, I did the same when watching the repeat from last week's Cowboys game!

I love Gronk. You know what I say everytime he catches a ball? "Gronk!"

I was "Gronk Gronk Gronk"ing after the TD at the game yesterday. :rocker: I was hoping everyone would join in. I just got alot of raised eyebrows.:confused:

Maybe we can sit together next time you are stateside.:)

I did too! I was hoping Gronk would catch that ball and get a TD so both Gronk's could have TD's.. Anyone know where I can get one of those Grok crew or something along those lines t shirt? Saw em yesterday and they weren't in the proshop..

I did too! I was hoping Gronk would catch that ball and get a TD so both Gronk's could have TD's.. Anyone know where I can get one of those Grok crew or something along those lines t shirt? Saw em yesterday and they weren't in the proshop..

Can't get them yet. His brother Gordie is working on the site and the shirts should be available soon.

Last edited:
I was "Gronk Gronk Gronk"ing after the TD at the game yesterday. :rocker: I was hoping everyone would join in. I just got alot of raised eyebrows.:confused:

Maybe we can sit together next time you are stateside.:)

Get a room where you can Gronk together :eek:

Gronk needs 3 hotel rooms when he Gronks the rom he is in and the 2 on the other side so to not disturb peope

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes