PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk, Charlotte McKinney to star in Big screen version of A Gronking to Remember - trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao, that's too funny. My favorite part...

Gronk: "The NFL wouldn't endorse this film, so we had to change the team names. For instance, the Jets are the 'New York Planes', and the Patriots are the 'New England World Champions.'"

:D:D:D

That SB ad she was in was a five woody performance.

Hilarious!

Lmfao, that's too funny. My favorite part...

Gronk: "The NFL wouldn't endorse this film, so we had to change the team names. For instance, the Jets are the 'New York Planes', and the Patriots are the 'New England World Champions.'"

:D:D:D

just saw this thing and was looking for a thread to post the same.

loooool

awesome

Charlotte-McKinney-31.jpg

I want to see the out takes leaked to the media...

Gronk be motorboating ........

If I were Gronk's dad I would be talking to my son, advising him to start to cool down the Party Animal Image he working so hard to cultivate. It's working too damned well. The reality is he is a hard working guy with a high football IQ, who goes out of his way to portray himself as an illiterate idiot, who cares only about dancing and partying.

Gronk is one of the hardest working Pats players, who plays much smarter than his "rep". I hope Gronk realizes that this Frat boy image is going to wear out very quickly, and he needs to start to Segway to something a just bit more serious after this summer.

At least that would be my advise

If I were Gronk's dad I would be talking to my son, advising him to start to cool down the Party Animal Image he working so hard to cultivate. It's working too damned well. The reality is he is a hard working guy with a high football IQ, who goes out of his way to portray himself as an illiterate idiot, who cares only about dancing and partying.

Gronk is one of the hardest working Pats players, who plays much smarter than his "rep". I hope Gronk realizes that this Frat boy image is going to wear out very quickly, and he needs to start to Segway to something a just bit more serious after this summer.

940x.jpg

<pedant>segue </pedant> ;)

To be fair, though, it's still an improvement. At least he's implying that he's literate. :)

OOPS. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways. Interestingly enough it was the spell check put up "Segway" after my first botched attempt to spell segue.

Sorry about misidentifying you for a 2nd time. I keep mixing you up with Joker for some reason, clearly some wiring in my brain has gone down.

I had a kid I coached named Doug, who, for most of his sophomore year U called Greg for some unknown reason. Evidently he was too afraid to correct me so, after a while that is what he answered to even after one of my Captains pointed out my error, and I started calling him by is correct first name.. So this isn't a first for me mixing up names. BTW - that kid turned out to be a very go C for a 180 pounder, a great first step which is so important for a C.

Think you need to lighten up pal. The guy is just having fun playing to this persona which has been working for him ever since he's been in the league. I really don't think he gives a **** if people think he's an intellectual football player or not. And as far as his image wearing out quickly I highly doubt that since its been a good five years and he's still pretty much the same guy.

Think you need to lighten up pal. The guy is just having fun playing to this persona which has been working for him ever since he's been in the league. I really don't think he gives a **** if people think he's an intellectual football player or not. And as far as his image wearing out quickly I highly doubt that since its been a good five years and he's still pretty much the same guy.
If BB isn't bothered by it, seems fine to me. As long as he's not rough housing anymore, he should keep being himself.

What makes you think he can't be a high IQ football playing cyborg who is a hard partying guy in his spare time? And that he can't separate the two? Not some phony cultivating an image? And why shouldn't he capitalize on both while he can? And the image thing might actually last longer if he does both well.

...why?

Assuming you're serious and not just putting us all on ("my advise"?), I think that Gronkowski has branded himself pretty well.

He's positioned himself as a guy who is very good at what he does but who also likes a good time; he has never been associated with anything close to illegal or even with anything that would be considered inappropriate.

More importantly, I think he understands that the public "shelf life" for all but a handful of NFL players (like a Manning, Favre or Brady) is very short indeed and tends to "wear out very quickly" for virtually all of them.

I suspect that that translates into serious appearance and endorsement dollars for Gronkowski...maybe not for the local chapter of Mensa, but I suspect that there are plenty of buyers in the coveted 18--35 demographic whose opinion of him gives him a high Q Score.

So, more power to him, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back