PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grogan's Grade: Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Former New England Patriots Quarterback Steve Grogan Reviews the Week 9 match-up: New England at Indianapolis

More...

Re: Grogan\'s Grade: Week 9

Good article. At least Grogan seems to be taking the 16-0 feat as a real possibility. The Patriots beat the Colts but they didn't look their best so B is a fair grade.

Grogan's insights are always worth reading!

He also put Topic A this way:

I really thought that officiating crew didn’t do a very good job. I got a little worried about the officiating early in the game where the Colts’ player caught the ball on the sideline with a foot clearly out of bounds and two officials looking right at it and they called it a catch. I figured they were going to let everything go the Colts way, and there were some questionable calls throughout the game. There’s no question the Patriots committed some stupid penalties, but anything that was remotely close went against the Patriots and that’s just poor officiating. Ellis Hobbs had perfect coverage on Reggie Wayne and drew a pass interference call, and there were a couple instances where it appeared the Colts were short of a first down and they didn’t even bring out the chains and measure it, they just gave it to them. Maybe all of us around here are starting to buy into the conspiracy theory, but it seems just about everyone around the league wants to see the Patriots fail and you can’t help but think that way when things like that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes