PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grogan's Grade: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Former New England Patriots Quarterback Steve Grogan Reviews the Week 3 match-up: New England vs. Miami

More...

Nice read.

Thats what I saw on Sunday.

Lets go defense.

Wake the fark up.
I thought it was Cassel's fault? Or was it Maroney's? Now I'm all confused as to which player we are supposed to be hating on.

I thought it was Cassel's fault? Or was it Maroney's? Now I'm all confused as to which player we are supposed to be hating on.

Just hate them all like most of the bandwagoners are doing this week.

I hang it on them all. Maroney, Cassel, Seymour, Harrison, Mayo, Welker, Belichick, the whole effin works of them.

But its the Coach and the 11 - 15 players on defense that I have 100% confidence in. They will not let me down :cool:

Just hate them all like most of the bandwagoners are doing this week.

You beat me to it, ace--probably about the same way Hannah was feeling when he wanted to jump onto the field and rip somebody's head off. ;)

Eh, it's just Grogan's opinion and what does he know about the game compared to the long standing and recently arrived football geniuses posting on this message board...:rolleyes:

I know, he played the game but how much of it has he watched closely with an unbiased critical eye from the comfort of his couch or the perspective of the nosebleed seats...

:bricks:

Eh, it's just Grogan's opinion and what does he know about the game compared to the long standing and recently arrived football geniuses posting on this message board...:rolleyes:

I know, he played the game but how much of it has he watched closely with an unbiased critical eye from the comfort of his couch or the perspective of the nosebleed seats...

:bricks:

Grogan knows football.

I went back and had another look at what he said. I like his comments on Cassel.

Cassel is "not" the Patriots biggest problem at this point in the season.

This season is not over yet.

Grogan knows football.

I went back and had another look at what he said. I like his comments on Cassel.

Cassel is "not" the Patriots biggest problem at this point in the season.

This season is not over yet.

Good, I'm relieved 'cause you thinking he was and is was had me shaking in my shoes Sunday...LOL

You are a d!ckhead.

You know it and I know it.
funny-pictures-goats-are-in-time-out.jpg

How could I forget Grogan's Grade...first one I have read since the season started. I always appreciate his analysis. I was at the game and it was a blast watching the Hall of Fame introductions at half time.

I appreciated this particular comment of Grogan...

"In defense of Matt Cassel, I was glad I was at the stadium to see that, because there were not people open. They just were not getting open for him. After the first quarter he had no place to throw the ball. I know people will blame him but a quarterback can't throw the ball if there's not somebody open."

LOL We need this little guy added to our woefully inadequate smilie icon collection.

I've been searching all week for something like this. I'll PM Ian and see if it can be added. Could turn into the most used icon in history :D

I've been searching all week for something like this. I'll PM Ian and see if it can be added. Could turn into the most used icon in history :D

Just added a bunch of smilies for anyone interested. Didn't see that one in the "free" category, and don't want to add it until I see the TOS for it.

:woot:

Thanks, Ian. How cool is that? :ukflag:

:yeeha: Thanks Ian! Next time you add smilies, would you add one with a little halo on it's head? :youtheman: LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back