PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grogan thinks Jews are stupid as well, their God a baby killer

3 to be 4

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
grogan2767 said:
I actually care deeply about Jews, unnlike your Ghastly God, who allowed such a horrible ghaslty thing as the Holocaust to occur.

What is so great about the 10 commandments anyway? The last 6 are basic moral beliefs and the first 4 are basically bow down to me, the arrogant war God commandments.

You hick.

This man cares deeply about Jews, despite the fact that they are "stupid", their God "is a baby killer", and "what is so great about the 10 commandments anyway. Most of his posts rip the God of the Old Testament, and he continue calls the God of Abraham a baby killer.
I, personally, couldnt care less about the ridicule towards myself, im used to it, I just find it surprising that not only is ok apparently for Christians to be mocked and ridiculed, but its fine to go after Jews too.
hey, its your guys board too, if you dont mind.......

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=43873

this is the God of Abraham he is talking about in these posts, the Jewish God.

some people, however, hate the idea of Jesus so much they'll sell their own God down the river by tolerating this hater.

Not me, im not standing by silent. By his tone, it is clear this is more than about just "tweaking" 3 to be 4, and if this is tolerated, than you folks deserve it.

Last edited:
Funny, I'm not talking about anything. That's the Bible you are accusing!

3 to be 4 said:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=43873

some people, however, hate the idea of Jesus so much they'll sell their own God down the river by tolerating this hater.

Not me, im not standing by silent. By his tone, it is clear this is more than about just "tweaking" 3 to be 4, and if this is tolerated, than you folks deserve it.

News flash for you novice. They ARE the same God according to your faith.

3 to be 4 said:

grogan2767 said:
News flash for you novice. They ARE the same God according to your faith.

news flash for you, The Father, is the same God Jews believe in, or did it take you 22 years to read that? The Torah and the first book of the Bible are the same thing, you fake.

When you go after the God of the Old Testament, especially the earliest Books, you are going after the God of Abraham, the God of Moses, the God of the Jew.

You came in late to this so you might not know, I am a Jew who came to believe that Jesus is the Messiah. So when you attack the Jewish God, I take it just as strongly as when you go after Jesus.

I notice most of your attacks arent on Jesus, its on the "Baby killer" of the Torah. Im on to you, buddy. There can only be 2 things going on here. You are either just a Christian hater, which would make sense if you were going after Jesus and the New Testament. Or you think Christians, Jews ,and Muslims are all stupid and their God a baby killer. It cant be anything else. And i dont take too much stock in any supposed Jewish apologists you might have here, who, as I said, hate the idea of Jesus so much they'll sell their own God down the river. Any Jew who is not offended by the portrayal of the God of the Torah being called a baby killer is not in any way practicing their Faith, and I dont care who gets ticked off by that.
Im taking a stand for God!

this is about more than Jesus, what you are doing is attacking the Father, and if Jews arent going to get up in arms over that, then I really dont know what their faith is for.

You are a hater, patronizing comments about caring for Jews aside,and its not going to go on without a challenge.

I may have offended by asking other Jews to consider Jesus as their Messiah.
You call the God of the Jewish people a baby killer and non-existant.

I am right and i couldnt care less if i get banned.

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
Funny, I'm not talking about anything. That's the Bible you are accusing!

No, the Bible didnt call people who believe in God, "stupid"
YOU DID
the Bible doesnt refer to God as "baby killer"
YOU DID

you wrote>>The Torah and the first book of the Bible are the same thing, you fake.

Wrong. The Torah is ALL the first FIVE books of the Bible. You rookie.

>>I notice most of your attacks arent on Jesus, its on the "Baby killer" of the Torah.

You are so ignorant of the Bible. ALL the verses I quote are front the Phrophets, EXCEPT one which I think was Numbers. Those are not the Torah.

You need some schooling.

3 to be 4 said:
news flash for you, The Father, is the same God Jews believe in, or did it take you 22 years to read that? The Torah and the first book of the Bible are the same thing, you fake.

When you go after the God of the Old Testament, especially the earliest Books, you are going after the God of Abraham, the God of Moses, the God of the Jew.

You came in late to this so you might not know, I am a Jew who came to believe that Jesus is the Messiah. So when you attack the Jewish God, I take it just as strongly as when you go after Jesus.

I notice most of your attacks arent on Jesus, its on the "Baby killer" of the Torah. Im on to you, buddy. There can only be 2 things going on here. You are either just a Christian hater, which would make sense if you were going after Jesus and the New Testament. Or you think Christians, Jews ,and Muslims are all stupid and their God a baby killer. It cant be anything else. And i dont take too much stock in any supposed Jewish apologists you might have here, who, as I said, hate the idea of Jesus so much they'll sell their own God down the river. Any Jew who is not offended by the portrayal of the God of the Torah being called a baby killer is not in any way practicing their Faith, and I dont care who gets ticked off by that.
Im taking a stand for God!

this is about more than Jesus, what you are doing is attacking the Father, and if Jews arent going to get up in arms over that, then I really dont know what their faith is for.

You are a hater, patronizing comments about caring for Jews aside,and its not going to go on without a challenge.

I may have offended by asking other Jews to consider Jesus as their Messiah.
You call the God of the Jewish people a baby killer and non-existant.

I am right and i couldnt care less if i get banned.

>the Bible doesnt refer to God as "baby killer"

Did he not drown the entire world? Were there not babies living at that time? How abou the conquest of Canaan were He instructs the Israelites to kill all including the infants and sucklings?

How's year 2?

3 to be 4 said:
No, the Bible didnt call people who believe in God, "stupid"
YOU DID
the Bible doesnt refer to God as "baby killer"
YOU DID

grogan2767 said:
you wrote>>The Torah and the first book of the Bible are the same thing, you fake.

Wrong. The Torah is ALL the first FIVE books of the Bible. You rookie.

excuse me, i was typing fast and i made an error.

you, on the other hand, are a Christian and Jew hater. probably Muslim too

grogan2767 said:
>>I notice most of your attacks arent on Jesus, its on the "Baby killer" of the Torah.

You are so ignorant of the Bible. ALL the verses I quote are front the Phrophets, EXCEPT one which I think was Numbers. Those are not the Torah.

You need some schooling.

You said "Go all the way back to Genesis, and you included one from Dueteronomy at the very least. And everything else was from the Old Testament.

You want to keep going, Jew and Christian hater?

So you hate Muslims.

No, I am exactly who I said I am. I don't hate Jews or CHristians. I tryo to help them Come out of the Cult.

You believe Jews and MUslims are going to Hell! I don't! Because its dumb.

3 to be 4 said:
excuse me, i was typing fast and i made an error.

you, on the other hand, are a Christian and Jew hater. probably Muslim too

First of all , I think you are the hater. I don't hate anyone. You have false Christian love bombing in you. Meanwhile, you are like "Believe what I do, or go to Hell forvere. Even though there is no evidense.

3 to be 4 said:
You said "Go all the way back to Genesis, and you included one from Dueteronomy at the very least. And everything else was from the Old Testament.

You want to keep going, Jew and Christian hater?

grogan2767 said:
So you hate Muslims.

No, I am exactly who I said I am. I don't hate Jews or CHristians. I tryo to help them Come out of the Cult.

You believe Jews and MUslims are going to Hell! I don't! Because its dumb.

its dumb. now, who sounds like a teenager?

You said all those who believe in the God of Genesis and after are stupid and that God is a baby killer.

so all Jews, Christian, Muslims, anyone who believes in God are stupid and follow an awful, murdering God

You think Jews are stupid. You think Muslims are stupid, and you tear into the God of the Book that all 3 of religions follow.

You couldnt hack Christianity, so you boo-hoo'd to your wife and kids and ran away, and to make yourself out to be bigger, you pick on everybody else because some bad things probably happened to you. What? you lost a job or something?

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand. Most poeple do believe in God in America. BUT most are NOT FUNDAMENTALISTS that believe the Bible to be the innerrant inffalible Word of God. It is a tiny minority of crazy fundies like you, who think the Bible is literally true, that Genesis happened literlly in history, etc. Also, very few embrace the idea that all people who do not believe in ************ go to Hell. That is dumb, yes. So are you.

Did Noah take the Dinosaurs on the Ark?

3 to be 4 said:
its dumb. now, who sounds like a teenager?

You said all those who believe in the God of Genesis and after are stupid and that God is a baby killer.

so all Jews, Christian, Muslims, anyone who believes in God are stupid and follow an awful, murdering God

You think Jews are stupid. You think Muslims are stupid, and you tear into the God of the Book that all 3 of religions follow.

You couldnt hack Christianity, so you boo-hoo'd to your wife and kids and ran away, and to make yourself out to be bigger, you pick on everybody else because some bad things probably happened to you. What? you lost a job or something?

Last edited:
grogan2767 said:
You don't seem to understand. Most poeple do believe in God in America. BUT most are NOT FUNDAMENTALISTS that believe the Bible to be the innerrant inffalible Word of God. It is a tiny minority of crazy fundies like you, who think the Bible is literally true, that Genesis happened literlly in history, etc. Also, very few embrace the idea that all people who do not believe in ************ go to Hell. That is dumb, yes. So are you.

Did Noah take the Dinosaurs on the Ark?

Jews dont believe in the Torah? Christians dont believe in the Bible?

again, you call me dumb. You call Jews who believe in the God of scripture stupid. does that make you a good person?

You treat people horribly. Do your kids know you call people stupid for believing in God? You tell them that when they die they just rot in a coffin?
wonderful.

The Bible is false.

However, Jews don't think I'm going to Hell. (or everybody that doesn't think like them)

Primarily only Christians (and all variants) and Muslims teach that all go to Hell unless converted. The Quran is false. And the Bible is false. So in both cases it is a lie. The lie hurts people. It is definatetly hurting you.

3 to be 4 said:
Jews dont believe in the Torah? Christians dont believe in the Bible?

again, you call me dumb. You call Jews who believe in the God of scripture stupid. does that make you a good person?

You treat people horribly. Do your kids know you call people stupid for believing in God? You tell them that when they die they just rot in a coffin?
wonderful.

grogan2767 said:
First of all , I think you are the hater. I don't hate anyone. You have false Christian love bombing in you. Meanwhile, you are like "Believe what I do, or go to Hell forvere. Even though there is no evidense.

Im not getting on a discussion board and calling everyone who believes in God names. And I do not have the power to send anyone anywhere nor wish it so.

You are spreading hatred of Jews, Christians, and Muslims with your portrayal of them all as stupid.

grogan2767 said:
The Bible is false.

However, Jews don't think I'm going to Hell. (or everybody that doesn't think like them)

Primarily only Christians (and all variants) and Muslims teach that all go to Hell unless converted. The Quran is false. And the Bible is false. So in both cases it is a lie. The lie hurts people. It is definatetly hurting you.

But the God that Jews believe in is a "baby killer" according to you. dont try sucking up to the Jews now. You didnt go after the New Testament did you?
every Bible verse you brought up to slam God came from scripture widely read by God believing Jews.

You are a Jew hater

3 to be 4 said:
But the God that Jews believe in is a "baby killer" according to you. dont try sucking up to the Jews now. You didnt go after the New Testament did you?
every Bible verse you brought up to slam God came from scripture widely read by God believing Jews.

You are a Jew hater

in any case, its one or the other Grogan. if by some chance, which isnt really possible, since you defamed the God of Abraham, you dont hate Jews, then, at the very least, by your posts, you hate Christians

so you are a hater and a bigot.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back