Welcome to PatsFans.com

Grogan calls Jews "Sick S.O.B's"

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by 3 to be 4, Oct 23, 2006.

1. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

2. grogan2767

grogan2767 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Are you ACTUALLY, in reality, suggesting that A Jewish Temple or A Christian church, would pull out one of those verses, and worship them? Are actually serious? Only you could be sick enough to thank God for such acts.

Here's 3 to 4 praying after reading the scriptures:

"Dear Father, I thank you for showing us how Holy you are, by sending those 2 fierce, hungry, female bears to rip apart those 42 children for calling Elija bald. I thank you for showing us your greatness in this way. I pray this in the name of our LOrd Jesus Christ"

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  3. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

you are a fake. you were never a Christian. You KNOW that in Church or in Temple those books would be talked about and there would be sermons, but they wouldnt be talked about in the context you do,

you are some 18 year old skinhead or something that hates Christians and Jews and pulled these verses out of a quick check online, probably the Bible online i posted.

to Jews, the Torah is sacred. if you were for real, you would know that.

Rabbis and Pastors do not pick and choose which part of scripture to agree with. You SHOULD know that, since you dont, you gotta be a fake,
    you were never a Christian, just a bigot.
  4. grogan2767

grogan2767 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am a 40 year old, married with 3 children. Much better father than you , by the way you puke.

I am not a fake. You hate skin heads, Muslims, atheists, people who question Christianity. Jesus Christ, your hate list is growing dude! Have a beer.

5. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

you? a guy who calls people stupid and swears at them and tells his kids there is no God and they will go nowhere beyond a pine box when they die and that Daddy was a Christian for 22 years but I was brainwashed but now im not and now im going to call people who believe in God names and im going to call the God of the Torah baby killer so follow me kids....

YOU? God help those kids.

i dont hate people who question Christianity. I have never puked up the hate that you have these last few days, you sorry excuse of a person.

And after all this, God will still forgive you. And I will too, because He forgave me. I have been called many names on this board for talking of Christs love. others keep talking about hate, but I have never espoused hatred here.

You trash other peoples Gods. Shame on you.
  6. grogan2767

grogan2767 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You are hateful peice of ****.

I don't like you. You would probably burn me at the stake! You would stone me to death if we lived in a Theocracy. This is personal, becuase people like you are what is wrong with the world. You are disgrace to your Jewish family for believing in Christ. You are disgrace to any children you may have becuase you will not question attrocity. Do you realize that your children will read these verses eventually, and look up at you with disgusted looks in their eyes, and you will have to tell them that God can torture anyone he likes and still be Omnibenevolent? You may not have kids, because I can't imagine you ever been laid in your life.
  7. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

didnt you already post that on another thread? are you playing with a full deck?
  8. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=44043&page=5

post #45, you just posted that, ya silly!