PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grey Ruegamer castrated 200 lambs with his teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the most disturbing article I have ever read.

I can see that readers of a sensitive nature might have stopped reading this article after about paragraph three. In that case, they would have missed this:

"He keeps all of his toenail clippings and callous shavings all season long in a cup, and if anybody wrongs him and he deems it necessary, he will dump that cup in a personal belonging of theirs. He's known for that."

You're welcome!

Truly bizarre! Words cannot explain how strange this is. I would not admit such a thing publicly. Glad we released the guy.

Last edited:
I wonder how the TV networks are going to handle that.

There's usually a few stories during SB week about players having to support thier 11 siblings, or the player raised by his mother, etc...etc...

Grey Reugamer chewed the balls off baby sheep......Good God.....

PETA Alert... Now that the dog killer is incarcerated they are ripe for a new NFL target. If he's not joking, he deserves to be it.

can you hear the lambs clarice?

lecter0103.jpg

Truly bizarre! Words cannot explain how strange this is. I would not admit such a thing publicly. Glad we released the guy.

Actually they didn't re-sign him as a UFA, so you can't give the Pats credit for that. :D

Interesting ... these people were "Basques"

Here is a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Victoria Lace Basque[/FONT]
hnrh1333.jpg

this is the type of guy you want on your team, even if he is not a starter. its the locker room attitude thats valuable. i would much rather go to war with an animal like this guy

that was the most disgusting thing i've ever read. the peta people people criticize Vick, let's see if they even touch this. granted they are not pets but do it in an ethical and uncruel way.

human beings are civilized huh?

that was the most disgusting thing i've ever read. the peta people people criticize Vick, let's see if they even touch this. granted they are not pets but do it in an ethical and uncruel way.

human beings are civilized huh?

ethical and uncruel way to castrate? no such thing. would you rather have someone bite your nads off in .02 seconds, or a rubber band strapped around them so tight that they turn purple, black and then eventually fall off? there are still slaughterhouses that kill cows with a sledgehammer to the head because it is cheapest. civilized? dunno, depends on your definition of civilized.

Re: Castrating a lamb!

Yeah, merge please. Superstang, when there's already a thread 2 threads before yours, it helps keep down the clutter not to duplicate. There are always more and more threads leading up to big games, so the etiquette point becomes that much more important.

PFnV

ethical and uncruel way to castrate? no such thing. would you rather have someone bite your nads off in .02 seconds, or a rubber band strapped around them so tight that they turn purple, black and then eventually fall off? there are still slaughterhouses that kill cows with a sledgehammer to the head because it is cheapest. civilized? dunno, depends on your definition of civilized.

Two wrongs don't make a right. There is nothing civilized about this, tradition maintained from uncivilized times to rationalize being cheap and callous is more like it.

Grey wasn't very good. Apparently he's also stupid. What's that old saying about keeping your mouth shut while people assume your an idiot, rather than opening it and confirming it. In case you were still wondering why he couldn't even be a backup here... I hope Peta gets all over this and tortures this bastid before, during and after his Superbowl non appearance.

I hope Peta gets all over this and tortures this bastid before, during and after his Superbowl non appearance.

I hope PETA just blows up every slaughterhouse and chicken coop. God knows I don't want burgers or chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday. Most slaughterhouses make this look like they're merely shearing the goat or cutting its nails or something.

I actually thought it was pretty cool. It's hardly inhumane (it's difficult to classify any sort of castration as humane, period, but as humans we've been doing it for tens of thousands of years to animals), and not even on the same level as dog-fighting, which pits two basically tortured animals against each other in a fight to the death. This isn't torture, it isn't killing the animal, it's just what farmers do.

Though I suspect this has more to do with it being a Giants player than it actually being disagreeable with your conscience. If it was Logan Mankins, you'd be saying "that's awesome!" Certainly, having goats balls in your mouth is a little disturbing on a number of levels, but it'd take a certain breed of man to be able to do that as well.

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right. There is nothing civilized about this, tradition maintained from uncivilized times to rationalize being cheap and callous is more like it.

Grey wasn't very good. Apparently he's also stupid. What's that old saying about keeping your mouth shut while people assume your an idiot, rather than opening it and confirming it. In case you were still wondering why he couldn't even be a backup here... I hope Peta gets all over this and tortures this bastid before, during and after his Superbowl non appearance.

ditto Mo. I'm right there with ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back