PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gregg Doyel: "Run it up, Bill...and run that weasel Mangini right outta town"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gregg Doyel: "Run it up, Bill ... and run that weasel Mangini right outta town"

great read!

WHO ISN'T GOING TO TUNE IN (THAT CAN) TO THIS ?

odds of hanging a hundo on them diminsh with the weather I think.. too bad would love to see history.

Re: Gregg Doyel: "Run it up, Bill ... and run that weasel Mangini right outta town"

My favorite:

This game could be dreadful, but you'll watch. All of us will watch, even if we already know who will win. New England is 13-0, clearly the best team in the NFL this season, probably better than any of its three Super Bowl champions since 2001, and possibly one of the best teams in NFL history. The Jets? They suck. They're 3-10.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that's cold when your own media wants you to lose like that. :D

we've been taking a lot of heat from the media the last couple of months... but we are still winning, and the media love winners... as much as i had fun reading, i think its just media hype...

anyway, i say... kill the jets, kill'em!

Call it something else... "Justice." Well said, well said. Let it be so!

Eric Mangini is an ahole and he and his team should be HUMILIATED this Sunday.

3 more days.

The theme of this game is PUNISHER.

Well said, well said.

Okay I agree, I just really hate the phrase "well said" since last week :)

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back