PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Lewis or Joey Galloway - Which WR will have the better year?

Ill go with Galloway since hes the better wr.

Lewis couldn't get it done in Philly. McNabb may not be Brady but, in the last 5-7 years, how many receivers have failed in Philly and gone on to greatness elsewhere?

Just one...

OK, well not "failed".

I think Lewis is gonna surprise alot of you. However, i'm gonna say Galloway will have the better stats this year, provided he stays healthy.

People have not seen much from Lewis and have seen what Galloway can do but from what I have read and heard from many pundits is that Lewis could have a breakout season under Brady and Belichick and be a player that could catch 50 passes or more this year.

Galloway by way of stats and accomplishments is more talented, but you can't escape the fact that he is 37 and that makes me think that Lewis could actually be the guy who will surprise us all and have a monster campaign and possibly be on the field gradually more and more as the season progresses.

I think Lewis catches us all by surprise and has a better season and more important to this offense than Galloway will show - Lewis will be the guy Brady looks to when Welker and Moss are being blanketed.

Agree or Disagree?

I think it will be a tie! :)

THe key will be that Galloway will be important to the team evenif he catches few passes.

Exactly. Galloway will be more important, while Lewis may end up with better stats.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back