PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Jennings-nfl leader in rec yds (preseason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
greg jennings is leading the nfl in preseason receiving yds
hes a guy that some ppl on here (prob none more than me) wanted the pats to draft
he was actually selected with our pick
the pick we traded to the packers to trade up and get chad jackson
what has he done: not played
time will obv tell, but so far it looks like we might have been better off keepin the pick and taking greg jennings
of course five yrs from now we'll prob be saying diff, but this should at least show that jennings has the potential, and were really not sure yet when it comes to cjack

my early prediction(was when he was drafted) is that jennings will be the rookie of the year
the number one wr there is donald driver, after that they dont have much: robert ferguson, rod gardener
so jennings will get his chances, and so far hes capitalized on them

last yr the leader (preseason rec yrd) was mark bradley for the bears, who showed some flashes of brilliance last yr, but obv wasnt anything spectacular even for a rookie wr, dont forget that he had orton then grossman throwin to him though

anyway obv what im sayin is i know this doesnt mean too much, but it does mean something

I think Bradley was injured.

Jennings has been sensational. The Packers, their fans and the Packer media are obsessed about WR height. The thought of Brett Favre throwing to a smurf literally offends many of he fans.

There used to be unwritten law inside of Lambeau that absolutely no WR under 6' are to be taken in the draft.

Jennings measured 5'11 1/8th" at the combine. Today Jennings was listed as being 5' 11 7/8ths", so he's grown 3/4ths of an inch during training camp.

And they won't stop until they've bumped his up to over 6'. When he was drafted they tried to say he was 6'.

They claim Driver is 6', and that is total BS. Jennings told a reporter that he just as tall as Driver. He very nearly is.

I'm still trying to figure out how lying about WR height makes them better.

Johnny Z said:
I think Bradley was injured.

Jennings has been sensational. The Packers, their fans and the Packer media are obsessed about WR height. The thought of Brett Favre throwing to a smurf literally offends many of he fans.

There used to be unwritten law inside of Lambeau that absolutely no WR under 6' are to be taken in the draft.

Jennings measured 5'11 1/8th" at the combine. Today Jennings was listed as being 5' 11 7/8ths", so he's grown 3/4ths of an inch during training camp.

And they won't stop until they've bumped his up to over 6'. When he was drafted they tried to say he was 6'.

They claim Driver is 6', and that is total BS. Jennings told a reporter that he just as tall as Driver. He very nearly is.

I'm still trying to figure out how lying about WR height makes them better.

haha, speaking of wr height, branch is listed as being taller than faulk, there is noooo way that is true, ive seen them stand side-by-side

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back