Greg Ellis

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Revman, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Revman

Revman Practice Squad Player

Is Greg Ellis an option to sign to a one year deal? Would he help? I still believe that we have to add a pass rusher to this team. Lack of Depth could hurt as season goes.

2. he could be handy situationally

3. JSn

JSn Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

I think unless Peppers all of a sudden becomes cheap, we'll sift the usual pre-season casualties but likely go with the kids.

And I believe the kids are alright...

4. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

#50 Jersey

If/when he is cut by Dallas, he could be. But this is a topic for the main board and actually has been discussed pretty well.

5. BOSTN BEANER

BOSTN BEANER Rookie

I doubt it, unless we got him super cheap... dallas before releasing him contacted the pats about a trade possibility and BB said he wasnt interested in aquiring ellis... maybe he just didnt want to give up anything to get him and knew the boys would eventually cut him and we could sign him instead of giving something up for him.. i doubt BB is interested in Ellis though..

6. MetalBleachers

MetalBleachers Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Wait, the who? ;)

Seriously, though, I agree. It's Woods and Crable. Not even sure if TBC starts this season.

7. WhiZa

WhiZa Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

He was cut on June 2nd. Considering he hasn't signed with another team yet he is probably looking for too much money or planning on going back to Dallas.