PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Doyle: Belichick is an above average, not great coach who benefits from Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg Doyle: Belichick is an above average, not great coach who benefits from Brad

OK...I did...and a magical genie appeared out of nowhere and shyt in my hat....WTF!!!!

thanx for nuthin', man

Re: Greg Doyle: Belichick is an above average, not great coach who benefits from Brad

Who's Greg Doyle?

When measuring Brady against other quarterbacks, point out that he benefits from having a HoF coach and is thus a system quarterback.

When measuring Belichick against other coaches, point out that he benefits from having a HoF quarterback and is thus a mediocre coach.

Rinse repeat and you'll have every debate I've ever had on Brady and Belichick with opposing fans.

Why are so many less than great coaches beating the greatest coach ever in recent playoff games? Shouldn't it be no contest?
I'm puzzled

Yeah I heard him on WEEI; what an idiot. BB may not be a nice person and may not cooperate with the press (I hardly blame him) but he is about the best coach ever to coach in the NFL. Occasionally he gets out coached in a game or out foxed in the draft / FA but year in and year our he delivers better than any coach I have ever witnessed.

Doyle is an idiot but since he was talking to the usual douches on WEEI (Callahan) they did not take him to task.

Belichick is a great coach... Brady is a great QB... but they were both a little better about 10 years ago.

Why are so many less than great coaches beating the greatest coach ever in recent playoff games? Shouldn't it be no contest?
I'm puzzled

If winning a game or a championship were only that simple...

My guess is Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft and Tom Brady don't give a rats a-- what this guy thinks, so why should we. Belichick is a great coach; Brady is a great QB. Combined they've been to 5 SBs, won 3 and have had the best record or tied for the best in their division every year since 2001. As a fan, I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back