PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings all,I am new to these boards and wished to introduce myself.There seems to be a great wealth of knowledge here and being in albuquerque,its nice to meet some other fans of the greatest franchise in history.thanks and take care....

This is the place to be. Welcome.

PatriotsFanMatt said:
Greetings all,I am new to these boards and wished to introduce myself.There seems to be a great wealth of knowledge here and being in albuquerque,its nice to meet some other fans of the greatest franchise in history.thanks and take care....

I've yet to find a more dependable and efficient source of news for not just the Patriots, but the NFL in general. This is a great place to be, welcome buddy.

welcome aboard, matt.

Hmmmm, he hasn't come back yet. Perhaps my master plan to see if he had mental toughness was a success.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Hmmmm, he hasn't come back yet. Perhaps my master plan to see if he had mental toughness was a success.

It was a GREAT master plan, to be honest with you. We must continue to weed out the weak. :) Just kidding Matt. Good to have you on board.

also from Italy...benvenuto !

From Manila, Philippines. Welcome to the Board.

PatriotsFanMatt said:

Welcome. This is the way for new posters to come on the board. Just a little intro helps.

I hope that you enjoy posting here. We do have some good knowledgeable posters here. We also have some that were just relased from a stay in the local mental facility. Then we have the ones who haven't learn that doing drug is a very bad thing.

We do have an on going Cheerleader thread that I hope that you enjoy and will add to our tribute to those who give so much to the game.

Don't forget to check out the Parking Lot every day. It's located on the front page on the main page of Patsfans.com :rocker:

welcome to the world of the NFL- and the Patriots, of course.

Wow! Greatest franchise in history? You are a Pats Fan!

You should fit in here!:)

Welcome aboard! Just beware of the trolls, especially the ones colored aquamarine. If you're not ready to concede the division to them, you just might be branded a homer and someone who does not know anything about football. :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the response,NovaScotia,I'm still here bud..lol..Try again...

Muahahahhaaaaaaa! :D Hope you understand, we gotta keep the weak minded and the Steeler/Dolphin/Colt/Bronco/etc trolls outta here, nothin personal. Just business.

We do have some good knowledgeable posters here
And then there's me!

PatriotsFanMatt said:
Thanks all for the response,NovaScotia,I'm still here bud..lol..Try again...

Oh yes , one important thing that I forgot. We have a group of female posters known as the Kool Aid Choir.

If you should say anything remotely negitive about BB, you will wish you were never born.:rofl:

What do you mean? Like if I said something like his hair is kinda weird?

Another NM Pats Fan!

YES! It's been lonely down here in Las Cruces in the middle of all these Dallas fans. Glad to have another Pats brother in the Land of Enchantment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back