Greenbay Monday Night Game!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
How in the world do the Packers still get primetime games?!?!?!?!?!? You gotta be ****tin me!

The NFL loves Favre. Assuming he comes back, of course.

Listen Im so FN pissed the Mods are going to spank me.....................GREENBAY has THREE primetime games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with Favre they been sucked, will suck and continue to suck. You gotta be kidding me!

Last edited:
MrTibbs said:
Listen Im so FN pissed the Mods are going to spank me.....................GREENBAY has THREE primetime games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with Favre they been sucked, will suck and continue to suck. You gotta be kidding me!
Wow, I hadn't seen that. It's crazy. You're right, who wants to see that slop. Well the networks will get what they asked for, I guess, when everyone turns off their TVs at halftime of bad games.

BelichickFan said:
The NFL loves Favre. Assuming he comes back, of course.
Sorry the fans love farve = NFL loves Favre

DB15 said:
Sorry the fans love farve = NFL loves Favre
Not sure about that, I think most NFL fans are sick of him. Certainly the ones I know are.

MrTibbs said:

Make it political. The mods won't bother you.

How about Philly having 3 Monday Night primetime games...for a 4th place team in their division?

You see the Giants schedule? They should just plan for next years draft and the 07 Season now..............forget about it.

vapatsfan said:
How about Philly having 3 Monday Night primetime games...for a 4th place team in their division?
That's a little different as the Eagles have a strong likelihood to be a competitive team again this season. IMO anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back