Welcome to PatsFans.com

Greek Rebels Blow Up US Embassy Toilets

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Jan 12, 2007.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

A rocket-propelled grenade launched from the street hit the US embassy and landed in the john. There were no injuries. These guys need to work on their terrorist tactics if they're going to get our attention. Don't they know we have more important insurgent groups to deal with? Get in line!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/01/12/athens.blast/index.html
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Greek?????????????
    Now we have another group we won't be able to talk about, Greeks are great people, I grew up in a whole neighborhood full of them, they had their own church and their own "Greek School" where they were taught how to speak "Greek" on Magazine St in Cambridge, why are they throwing bombs at us they were great Americans and also worked very hard at teaching their children the CULTURE of the old country.
    Has that "murdering beheading religion" worked it's way into Greece also?

Why can we say "Greek" but we can't say "Jap" :confused:
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How come you don't have any problem with Greek schools but Spanish schools make you shoot a chicken?
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 4 / -2

Because the Greek school he's speaking of were private schools in the Greek church. Italians have a similar set up with the Dante Alighieri Society. It's an Italian sociatal group that has classes, or school if you wanted to call it that, that teach people the Italian language, and about the Italian heritage. That's a big difference from a state funded school.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

We could ride on the bus with the "greek kids" they could ride on the bus with us, their PRIMARY language was English, they learned their Greek language voluntarily for their cultural purposes.

It wasn't the "Spanish School" I had a problem with, it was the Bus Ride, also those students that wern't allowed to ride on the bus are "African Americans" they were on the Hannity show last night.

There is a little "secret war" going on in America between the Blacks And Hispanics, the Liberal World is trying to avoid talking about it because it f-cks up their little "Dream World" of "The Way Things Should Be" also they can't blame "Whitey" for it.

This Black Mother whose children were not allowed to ride with the Hispanics is not going away, she is on the "War Path" she needs help.....Where is Jessie Jackoff?
    :bricks:
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

This was the case between black Americans and the Irish immigrants in the late 1800's. Black Americans have been here as long as any whites have, but not as long as the Natives. Blacks paid a huge price in the development of our country and, as a culture, we owe them an historic sh-tload of gratitude. I don't advocate reparations, but I personally prefer to socialize and work with them just as much as white people because I know they are as much American as I am - even more so as I'm first generation. This electrician I know thinks he's something like 10th generation American and he always gives me sh-t for it.

Anyways, I understand any resentment my black brothers have towards newcomers, and it has been a struggle for them throughout history to be accepted as hard-core Americans worthy of high status over newcomers.

So anyways...what do you think about our newest enemy, the Greeks?