PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greatest Patriot wins after a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 to be 4

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
1985 - After a heartbreaking MNF loss at Miami, the Patriots come home and beat Cincinnati to clinch a playoff berth. Irving Fryar leads the cheerleading and fans electrocute themselves on Route 1 with the goalpost

1986 - After losing 2 straight, the Patriot regroup in Miami on the last night of the season and clinch the division on Grogans pass to Morgan

1994 - Having lost 6 straight the season looks over, but Bledsoe leads the team from a 23-0 deficit and an OT win vs Minnesota

1996 - After losing at Dallas, Patriots clinch 2nd seed by wiping a 22-0 deficit at the Giants

1997 - After blowing a home game vs Pittsburgh, the Patriots go to Miami and clinch the division on MNF

1998 - the season on the brink at 5-5, Bledsoe leads the miracle comeback on MNF with a broken finger over Miami

2001 - Brady's first start, 44-13 over the Colts

2001 - Brady's first miracle, 29-26 (OT) over the Chargers

2001 - after the loss to the Rams, Brady is named the starter and the Patriots look great in pounding the Saints 34-17

2002 - the miracle win to keep the playoff hopes alive vs the Dolphins

2003 - After losing 31-0, the Patriots go into Philly and pound the Eagles

2004 - one of my favorites, after getting pounded at Pittsburgh, and with a decimated secondary, the Patriots go into St Louis and destroy the Rams

2004 - after the MNF fiasco in Miami, the Patriots play a flawless game at the Jets

2005 - After losing at Carolina, Patriots win a classic at Pittsburgh

2005 - After losing at home vs the Chargers, Patriots win a classic at Atlanta

2006 - Right up there with the Rams game in 2004, Patriots, after looking lifeless vs Denver, destroy the Bengals at Cincinnati

Last edited:
Great list 3 to be 4
I would like to add in 2003 the win against the Titans(Pats a big underdog in that game) with Laws int. at the end sealing the win . That started 21 straight.

Pats Fanatic said:
Great list 3 to be 4
I would like to add in 2003 the win against the Titans(Pats a big underdog in that game) with Laws int. at the end sealing the win . That started 21 straight.

good one! i thought of 1 more huge one

1978 - after losing at home on MNF to Joe Washington and the Colts the Patriots go to Oakland just weeks after Darryl Stingley's injury and beat the Raiders on a Sunday Night National Game

3 to be 4 said:
1985 - After a heartbreaking MNF loss at Miami, the Patriots come home and beat Cincinnati to clinch a playoff berth. Irving Fryar leads the cheerleading and fans electrocute themselves on Route 1 with the goalpost

1986 - After losing 2 straight, the Patriot regroup in Miami on the last night of the season and clinch the division on Grogans pass to Morgan

1994 - Having lost 6 straight the season looks over, but Bledsoe leads the team from a 23-0 deficit and an OT win vs Minnesota

1996 - After losing at Dallas, Patriots clinch 2nd seed by wiping a 22-0 deficit at the Giants

1997 - After blowing a home game vs Pittsburgh, the Patriots go to Miami and clinch the division on MNF

1998 - the season on the brink at 5-5, Bledsoe leads the miracle comeback on MNF with a broken finger over Miami

2001 - Brady's first start, 44-13 over the Colts

2001 - Brady's first miracle, 29-26 (OT) over the Chargers

2001 - after the loss to the Rams, Brady is named the starter and the Patriots look great in pounding the Saints 34-17

2002 - the miracle win to keep the playoff hopes alive vs the Dolphins

2003 - After losing 31-0, the Patriots go into Philly and pound the Eagles

2004 - one of my favorites, after getting pounded at Pittsburgh, and with a decimated secondary, the Patriots go into St Louis and destroy the Rams

2004 - after the MNF fiasco in Miami, the Patriots play a flawless game at the Jets

2005 - After losing at Carolina, Patriots win a classic at Pittsburgh

2005 - After losing at home vs the Chargers, Patriots win a classic at Atlanta

2006 - Right up there with the Rams game in 2004, Patriots, after looking lifeless vs Denver, destroy the Bengals at Cincinnati

Outstanding post!!!

I can't remember if I ever had a memory like that , but if I did, I don't now.:D

1974 Patriots beating the Minnesota Vikings 17-14 after a heartbreaking loss to the Bills the week before. Great, great game won in the final seconds with a TD by TE Bob Windsor, who got hurt on the play and never was the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back