Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Offense?
Defense?
OC?
or We're just fine the way we are!

Just curious where you all think our pick will be, or if we get a new OC.

Personally, I think we need a new OC. And maybe a WR to stretch the field cause it doesn't seem like Tate is cutting it. For now.

Offense?
Defense?
OC?

Personally, I think we need a new OC. And maybe a WR to stretch the field cause it doesn't seem like Tate is cutting it. For now.

All of the above. Pats have lots to work on. But there is room for improvement. That is not the best this team is capable of.

All of the above. Pats have lots to work on. But there is room for improvement. That is not the best this team is capable of.

Dang! I always forget a poll option.

Offense?
Defense?
OC?

Julio Jones would be awesome. That guy is a straight up playmaker.

Greatest Need: Better coaching and better execution.

Yeah, I just Belichick`d this thread.

Greatest Need: Better coaching and better execution.

Yeah, I just Belichick`d this thread.

I'd love to see Wade Phillips become the HC. He got shafted in Dallas.

Better Execution.

Please give us a true running game to help out Tommy. I love BJGE, but he is not the power RB that will scare teams into respecting the run, especially by himself.

The best Patriots team (2004) had it all, a run game that defenses had to respect, a defense that was physical and opportunistic, and the special teams weren't too bad either.

Right now I think we have two of the three... the Pats ST's are pretty special, the defense (while young and inexperienced) is fast, aggressive, and opportunistic.

The Pats need another CD, he had the power/speed combo that made that offense run, especially late in the year which helped out our average WR core. If they can get a true #1 back that defenses have to respect, our WR's will look infinity better (IMO).

Where do people get this "defense is fast" idea? The secondary may be. The d-line - maybe. The lb's are NOT fast. Spikes looks like his running in cement shoes.

Fred Taylor was supposed to be our CD for this year....but made of glass Fred is still nursing bad toes.....

I agree that RB should be a key addition for next season with Taylor,Morris and Faulk all over the hill. Kevin could stay for another season if he chooses...but Morris and Taylor have to go.

Harsh but true...

Plain and simple, we need a pass rusher. No matter how good our secondary might become, we still will always need that OLB pass rusher to compliment great coverage.

THIS YEAR - better execution

NEXT YEAR - DE and an OL or two and of course a running back or two
Wilfork and Deaderick are our best options at DE. That should tell us something.
Mankins has solidfied the OL, but has no 2011 contract. Light is in his contract year.
Green-Ellis is our #1 running back, nuff said.

if the pats don't get a pass rush going, then guys like mccoy will continue to have 100 plus ratings games against the pats, and the pats will continue to be dead last on 3rd downs.

while the offense has too many 3 and outs, the defense doesn't have aenough

I have two....

1) Fans. Team needs better fans. Ones that don't jump off the cliff after every loss. Ones that if they are at the game make lots of noise on defense

2) Cheerleaders. I have no complaints with the ones we have, but we could use more. Their numbers are in decline from past decades and you can never have too many cute girls jumping around in barely any clothes on game day. This might also help with the noise on defense issue.

Mark-Ingram.jpg

"Don't worry guys. I'm coming!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back