PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomlinson21

Rookie
Reaction score
Lot of boneheaded plays on our part...but congrats on your win. Caldwell, smoked Jammer on that downfield play to secure the game winning field goal. Goodluck against Indy....you deserve to be there.

To all the Pats fans who thought we have no class...you can kiss my sorry ass. To all you Pats fans who were cool and nice with me these past few weeks....thanks!

one team had to win, thanks, best of luck next season to you!

Lot of boneheaded plays on our part...but congrats on your win. Caldwell, smoked Jammer on that downfield play to secure the game winning field goal. Goodluck against Indy....you deserve to be there.

To all the Pats fans who thought we have no class...you can kiss my sorry ass. To all you Pats fans who were cool and nice with me these past few weeks....thanks!

Get LT a tissue, he's embarrassing himself.

Thanks. LT is an amazing player, just amazing. If he had rushed the ball for 30+ times, this game would not have been close. You guys are young and will be around for many years. Maybe, like the steelers, next year will be your year.

LT's postgame photo:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/LTBaby.jpg

(Thanks to Bruschi 3:16)

You're a classy guy. The Chargers are to be feared next season. Go Pats.:rocker:

Last edited:
You guys played hard. Thanks for posting. You're always welcome.

Thanks. Best of luck next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back