Couldn't ask for anything better.

Day Sep 16
70°F High
Sunny
Chance of Rain:0%
Wind: WNW at 8 mph
Humidity:49%

Eh, I don't know, I think I'd prefer to watch this:

Game Weather: Snow, wind and cold Temp: 30° F (-1.1° C), Humidity: 100%, Wind: South 10 mph
Wind Chill: 21

:D

Eh, I don't know, I think I'd prefer to watch this:

:D

I realize that the Pats have had great success under those weather conditions, but I, and many others, have always considered bad weather to be "the great equalizer" and I always hate it if they have to play under extreme conditions.

Plays into the Cards' hands. I would sooner have had this game in the winter. It will be a dome team's paradise today.

I realize that the Pats have had great success under those weather conditions, but I, and many others, have always considered bad weather to be "the great equalizer" and I always hate it if they have to play under extreme conditions.

For some reason this doesn't apply to the Patriots. Bad weather just isn't an equalizer for the Patriots. IIRC the last game played in really bad condition was the one in Chicago where we beat them badly on their own turf in their weather and their wind.

For some reason this doesn't apply to the Patriots. Bad weather just isn't an equalizer for the Patriots. IIRC the last game played in really bad condition was the one in Chicago where we beat them badly on their own turf in their weather and their wind.

Fond memories of the surprise TD pass just as the half was ending and Da Bayiz were mentally on their way to the warm locker room. That style of play epitomizes the Patriots mentality that made them great.

I appreciate everyone's suggestion that bad weather is "Pats weather" however I still hate it when the weather is bad. I am a firm believer in the "equalizer" theory.

Sounds like a beautiful early fall day in the northeast. Man, do I miss weather like that. 88 degrees with some thunderstorms today in Tampa :(

(A) In their last three snow games ('08 ARI, '09 TEN, '10 @CHI), the Pats have outscored opponents 109-0 in the first half.
(B) Under BB, at least, the Patriots have never lost a snow game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes