Welcome to PatsFans.com

Great video John Sununu buries Andrea Mitchell

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +383 / 67 / -92

#87 Jersey

2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

The Obama's campaign's response is that they ended tax breaks to companies that outsource and created incentives to those that bring jobs back. It's true that every single president outsources, whether for components for military equipment or for work on foreign embassies, but the point with Romney is different: He never had a commitment to anything but his own wealth. He never had a commitment to the United States of America. He increased his wealth by engaging in economic activity that cost American jobs; that is not the case with Obama.

But, yes, Sununu in that short clip was an effective Romney campaigner. Of course, he was also a crook who spent tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to go to things like stamp shows, and only paid back $50,000 when he was caught, though he owed much more.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

Regardless of what a bad guy Sununu is his personal shortcomings have nothing to do with it, Andrea Mitchell made a fool out of herself trying to defend MSNBC's Golden Idol "Jug Ears Obama" I give NBC credit though their Legs Are Still Tingling for their "Poster Boy".

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +913 / 7 / -3

This is what happens when you can't point toward your own record, and soley rely on trying to make the other guy look bad. Your actual record tends to come back to bite you in the behind.

I saw this clip over at RealClear, and I must say that the last couple of months have really exposed Andrea Mitchell to be a water carrier for Obama. First the negative comment about having to watch GOP candidates, then the selective editing of the Romney wawa tape, and now the implementation of an Obama ad strategy into an interview. Not a good little stretch for her reputation.

5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

8. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but I suppose you think that your precious ThinkProgress doesn't ever lie to you. :rolleyes:

Seriously dude. You trot the same sh!t out with the same faux outrage every time. Partisan political operatives and politicians LIE TO US. All of them. You don't have to look very far to find evidence of either side trying to spin crap their way...... They do it because the masses are generally so ***<ing stupid that they will believe them.

Partisan website like ThinkProgress (and other on the right) love to point out these "gotcha" moments as evidence that the "other guy" is dishonest, cuz they know people are so ***<ing gullible as to get outraged by the same sh!t day after day. Both sides do it equally.

Do yourself a favor, step back a few paces and ask yourself what has your president done to make America BETTER in for you and the average person. The answer increasingly is becoming not much, and ultimately in November will vote that way.

9. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +915 / 6 / -9

Three paragraphs of nothing other than questioning the source. If Think Progress was lying to us as brazenly as you'd have us believe, it stands you reason you'd have a pretty easy time exposing it, no? If you spent half the time actually reading the link that you did spewing this nonsense, you'd realize the ad was panned as patently false and misleading by both WaPo and Politifact.

And yeah, given the situation he was bequeathed Obama has done a pretty commendable job. Not perfect by any stretch, but not nearly as bad as his detractors (you) would have us believe. Instead, you think we should go vote for a cipher whose platform is a facsimile of the policies that got us into this mess in the first place. No, thank you.

What was that Republicans loved to shout in 2003-04? Oh, right: FOUR MORE YEARS!

10. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

exactly!

Great thread...Its frickin rediculous that when pointed to a foul source, the lied to conservative person questions being told the TRUTH??! Its bizzaro.

MOds...can we rename this thread.....

"JackBauer buries Patriot_in_NY"?

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

It was sickening and embarrssing to watch that poor liberal fool Andrea doing her best to kiss Obama's ass while Sununu laughed at her.

12. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

you spelled LIED wrong

13. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +465 / 12 / -14

Well politifact (linked as source by ThinkProgress) counted the number of angels on the head of a pin to spin this, however they did say the following:

PolitiFact | Ad says stimulus tax credits funded a solar company building a Mexico plant

They then go on to make a big deal about the Feds providing a 1.2 billion loan guarantee as opposed to tax credits. If SunPower is successful the loan will be paid back if they are another Solyndra, the taxpayers are on the hook.

However in their intro they admit that SunPower got Stimulus money without disclosing the amount.

The link from Human Events you cited however was much more interesting, it is story of crony capitalism and interesting timing on the loan guarantee they got from the Fed:

SunPower: Twice As Bad As Solyndra, Twice As Bad For Obama

So the Loan guarantee happened prior to a takeover by a French company (IOW the taxpayers could be bailing out a French company)[/quote]

The article goes on to document the company is in trouble (citing a article from seeking alpha a financial website) and that it has hired the son of Dem Congresscritter George Miller to help grease the money track, nepotism and crony capitalism all in one WONDERFUL!

The title say it all SunPower twice as bad a Solyndra. Yes indeed.

14. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

wait...did you just site the bogus blogger that Sununu was talking about as proof?

WTF man?

so...a blogger writes a bogus article about outsourcing solar jobs
    Sununu touts it as truth
    an interviewer calls him out on the lie
    Conservatives cheer that Sununu "owned" the interviewer
    Turns out the blog was bogus and factually incorrect
    think progress points it out citing the false blog
    a conservative clicks on the cited fake blog as proof of Obama outsourcing...

and a viscious circle is created.

please tell me I'm reading that wrong...PLEASE.

just to be clear here....

THIS article is bull$#!t: http://www.humanevents.com/2011/10/11/sunpower-twice-as-bad-as-solyndra-twice-as-bad-for-obama-2/

any citing of it, by Sununu, by you, is also BULLS#!T.

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 5 / -10

"hello barack"
    "hello andrea"
    "i love you barack"
    "yea i know"
    "i love the way you hold your litte hands when you go downstairs barack"
    "i'm the president"
    "i love your voice barack"
    "yea i know"
    "my fellopian tubes are throbbing barack"
    "yea i know"
    "chris matthews loves you too barack, he dreams about you"
    "yea i know"
    "chris loves your smile"
    "jesus christ andrea leave me alone"
    "i love you barack"
    "i'm the president"

:bricks:
    ass holes

16. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Nobody is questioning the hand-job the liberal talk show hosts provide Obama with. They are questioning the facts behind Sununu's claims.

But that set of dialog you wrote could be the cornerstone for a TONY award winning broadway production someday. Get to the typewriter, bro!

17. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +465 / 12 / -14

I didn't see the ad. I don't care for the RINO Sununu.

I looked at the links YOU provided which is what was in my post. Both the Human events and the Politifacts.

The whole deal with Sun Power was very corrupt. If Sununu did anything wrong it was in not focusing on the gain for the Exec as SunPower (inc Miller's kid)

This deal is crony capitalism at it worst.

THe funny part is your blindness to the waste of taxpayer money for political payoffs.

It's all in link from Human Events YOu directed me to. :singing: :singing: :p

Apparently you didn't go beyond the spin provided by Think Progress.

18. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

dude...

I linked to the facts, and the false source...so that anyone wishing to see how the story became a pile of bull so believable that a former cabinet member went on the talk shows and is now crafting his argument base on the rubbish.

are you frickin serious in blaming ME for the fact that you believed (and still do apparently) a blog filled with made up $#!T?

the HUMAN EVENTS LINK is so you can see the source of the BS, instead you STILL treat it as fact.

AMAZING!

(a simple...I am wrong, and was duped by a right wing blog, would be fine...we could end this. But the more you defend this, the sillier your argument is)

say it with me....

"I (state your name) was duped by a right wing blog."

then, and ONLY then, can we move on.

19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +465 / 12 / -14

The information inthe Human Events story is correct they differentaite between the Stimulus money and the Loan money.

Their article is quite detailed and I don't see any of their facts being incorrect nor the information from the seeking alpha blog.

I do see where a TV ad trying to cover the crap done with our $$$ in a 30 sec ad would be oversimplified and inaccurate in the details.

The reality is much worse than the allegation in the ad.

20. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I give up....

Its no wonder I come by here less and less....