PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great video: Jets Draft Blunders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhaha what a shame

Yes, the Jets obviously knew something no one else knew when they took Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino. O'Brien stuck with the team and became their starter for a couple of years. I don't know whatever happened to that other guy. :p

Except for the fact that Marino was available, I don't think O'Brien turned out too bad for them. Hell, at least he started or eventually became a starter.
I'll bet the CHargers would have been happy with that. (excluding Brees from last year)
Freeman Macneil was a pretty good runner, from what I can remember.
I think this video is attempting to pile it on to make the Jets FO look bad.
Not that I give a crap.

I love it. That is some inept draft choices

Boston Boxer said:
I love it. That is some inept draft choices

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Let's review a video of our teams wonderful draft history. GOD knows we had our fair share of blunders and **** picks. Let's try not to forget our roots and where we come from guys.

holyredeemer said:
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Let's review a video of our teams wonderful draft history. GOD knows we had our fair share of blunders and **** picks. Let's try not to forget our roots and where we come from guys.
but we can laugh because we win lol

holyredeemer said:

"...everybody Gene Chung tonight!"

Still - that video is right up there with "America's Favorite Home Groin Injuries"

Is there a video of their coach selections as well?

Last edited:
holyredeemer said:

yes, but the thing is, we have figured it out and they have not. Screw the Jets and their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes