PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

great signings and more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
i honestly believe we couldnt have done better so far, and the best part its not over, this has been the best free agrncy period i can remember we are go out getting the players we want and closing the deals , what more could you ask for

i honestly believe we couldnt have done better so far, and the best part its not over, this has been the best free agrncy period i can remember we are go out getting the players we want and closing the deals , what more could you ask for
you can't imagine better signings than brady and morris? thomas i can understand, he's the best FA available this offseason, and welker is a very good weapon.

you can't imagine better signings than brady and morris? thomas i can understand, he's the best FA available this offseason, and welker is a very good weapon.
they fill needs that whats it about, fitting inti the system and we have signed good qaulity players

Couldn't have done bettter?
The Patriots have NEVER done this much in FA.

Couldn't have done bettter?
The Patriots have NEVER done this much in FA.

How quickly you forget.. Do you remember Colvin and Poole and Mount Washington?

Or Cox and Phifer and Hamilton and OTIS and Pleasant?

The Pats set their sights on certain players and contacted them

at one minute past midnight on March 2nd.

Harrison, Colvin, Washington, Poole was a great FA year for us, produced a pro bowler and 2 very very solid starters (the way TWash shut down the run that year, you could argue he was pro bowl caliber too) and then Colvin who was a good signing but got inj that year...

Harrison, Colvin, Washington, Poole was a great FA year for us, produced a pro bowler and 2 very very solid starters (the way TWash shut down the run that year, you could argue he was pro bowl caliber too) and then Colvin who was a good signing but got inj that year...

Doug, isn't it time to recreate your forum name :eek:

How quickly you forget.. Do you remember Colvin and Poole and Mount Washington?

Or Cox and Phifer and Hamilton and OTIS and Pleasant?

Otis "Toast" Smith?

I do not except many more signings.
1st rounders - 2
3- 2 [ours and adams comp]
4- 1
5- 1 [ givens comp pick]
6 - 2

looking back from history we have got good value from the all the rounds .Less number in the 5th and 6th but we do get the top rounders.

you are looking at least another 5 draft picks and with the signing of walker and A.T that is 7 players .we also singed 7 from practice squad.Also, we got a few players in IR. ... its must be close to 80 and then when we become 53 we need to look at triming the group down.so any big FA is going to make it harder.

Last edited:
Otis "Toast" Smith?
Give the man his due, he more than held his own. The man is a winner.
Otis returned a fumble for a TD to clinch the afc championship game against jacksonville. Otis had an interception in superbowl 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots