PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great season but very disapointing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I think I really would have like to lost 44-24, alot of the mojo seems to be gone.. After the first td I thought that we were going to win the game.. But the Colts scored a td the same way..Its just very dishearting to blow that kind of lead.. People were telling me the game was over, but I said not with Peyton on the sidelines.. But Brady and Belichik did not perform well today.. Brady on that first drive was shakey at best... All and all I thought we had a chance in the end, but it just was not to be... I thank the Pats for a great season, but I need a break.. I live an die with this team.. And I for one will not be watching tv, reading papers or doing other things .. it was a great game,but this hurts worse than Denver where we blew a 21-3 lead.. Sorry for the rambling, just a very hurt and depressed Pats fan...But again Thanks Pats for a great season..

I'm glad we went down fighting, w/ a chance to win at the end.

We will be back.

yeah. The Pats fought hard under adverse conditions (loss of givens, branch, adam, willie, injuries to rodney, junior, etc.). The Pats had the bye at oct. 15, and had very hard games after that, against Buffalo, Minnesota, Colts, Jets, Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Miami and Houston. After this, we ended the seasons of jacksonville, tennesse, the jets, and the chargers, in 4 heavily fought games against quality opponents. Nothing to be ashamed of. I believed fatigue played a factor. Go Pats:rocker:

I think I really would have like to lost 44-24
This is the part that's tough to take. It's one thing to get blown out, but to be in the process of blowing the other team out, and then have that team win...it's rough. It would've been worse to lose on a last second Vinatieri FG, or something like the botched Romo snap, so I guess it could always be worse...

I think many of our posters are equally fatigued. Hopefully they will follow Sean's lead and take a break from the team and football and POSTING HERE.

You know they say there is no I in team. There shouldn't be one in fan, either.

I think I really would have like to lost 44-24

are you kidding me?.....no I wouldn't have liked the Pats to embarrass themselves, I loved that they went down swinging, they were over matched, fatigued, and playing against huge odds..and they still gave the Colts all they got.

I was proud to be a Pat fan tonight!

are you kidding me?.....no I wouldn't have liked the Pats to embarrass themselves, I loved that they went down swinging, they were over matched, fatigued, and playing against huge odds..and they still gave the Colts all they got.

I was proud to be a Pat fan tonight!

I agree wholeheartedly. Maybe that's one reason I'm not going to have any trouble getting over it. THe next few months is going to be exciting and I expect our FO to do very well. THis year's team was better than last year's, and next year's team will be better than this year's team.

It would have not been as bad if they did not have a big lead and lost a close game, but better than getting crushed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back