PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Reche Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always felt bad for the guy after the AFC championship game. He played his heart out for this team and played the very best he could. We shouldn't have expected him to play like a true #1.

He was great in the AFC championship games, its really unfortunate that some fans only care about his dropped passes and look past all his catches in that game. Caldwell helped us get to the AFC championship game, we shouldn't ever forget that.

I hope things get brighter for him. It must really suck not playing right now after going deep in the playoffs last year.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/10/28/route_led_out_of_town/?page=full

What a classy dude...it must really suck to be him right now...I really wish we had kept him instead of Washington, but oh well :(

Good luck Reche, I for one remember and appreciate that you did your best last season as our number 1 receiver

I wish him well too. Bottom line is he can't crack their lineup, which is unfortunate (I think he could play somewhere).

This stuff about being released early is baloney though. You do that with an old player who's obviously beaten out. Caldwell is young and Washington was in no way a lock.

If he doesn't want to compete for a job, he better start thinking differently. They wanted everyone to win a job. Washington and Gaffney did, he didn't.

I think that he was just frustrated and upset that he wasn't released early. From his perspective, he probably knew he wouldn't make the team from the start, so he was just waiting to get released so he could go to another team.

As he said, it was pure frustration and he doesn't hold anything against the team. He didn't think they did anything wrong, it's just unfortunate for him.

Good Luck Reche, you're a great guy.

Fans have already forgotten about him, enthralled by the exploits of new men Randy Moss, Wes Welker, and Stallworth.

How can they say that the fans have forgotten him? Many of us still remember and miss him!

Last edited:
After the game he was on the field as an inactive player....

After the game he was on the field as an inactive player....

......DUURING the game, there were 45 inactive players on the field for the Redskins. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes