PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great recap of underclassmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right about Simpson. The measurables and sound bytes are all good. I tried finding some interviews with him, to get a feeling for him as a person... nothing.

I'm also excited for Anthony Fasano. With so many TEs in the draft, the Pats could land him with a 3rd round pick. How outstanding would that be?

When is the final dealine to declare? They have a couple days after that to recind if they don't hire an agent, right?

KO Simpson is awesome. I have watched him since HS down here is SC. He would probably had a shot at being a RD1 pick if the USC Defense played better. This guy does it all though, big hitter with the run and plays great in coverage. This guy will be a star in the NFL....Hopefully for the Pats...

I especially liked their summary of Vince Young:

Vince Young, QB Texas
Projected: Top five pick
Good or bad move? He might be the future of the NFL. Think Michael Vick if he was a quarterback.

:rofl:

PATSNUTme said:
When is the final dealine to declare? They have a couple days after that to recind if they don't hire an agent, right?
Per the Pats' website, this is the NFL's approved early entry list, the last day was Jan 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes