PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great read -- Mike Furrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great find. He sounds like a stand-up guy. To have come as close as he did to financial disaster and then turn right round and start giving back marks him out as a special one.

I think people here remarked last year - until he signed his contract renewal - that he could come here and do a job. Good luck to him and the Lions. I hope they get their 10 wins. The Fords and Millen might not deserve but there are a few folk up there who do.

Good read.

Wow. Certainly shamed me into working more diligently (at least for the next hour...:D)

And didn't we have a tough time with the Lions last year at Foxboro? Can't remember if Furrey played a big role.

What kind of a douchebag would relocate his locker on cut day without telling him?

Great read...seems like the Lions are getting very confident about this upcoming season.

Great read...seems like the Lions are getting very confident about this upcoming season.

Sep 9 @ Oak
Sep 16 Minn
Sep 23 @ Philly
Sept 30 Chi
Oct 7 @ wash
Week 6 bye
Oct 21 Tampa Bay
Oct 28 @ Chi
Nov 4 Den
Nov 11 @ Ariz
Nov 18 NY giants
Nov 22 Green Bay
Dec 2 @Minn
DEc 9 Dallas
Dec 16 @ San Diego
Dec 23 KC
Dec 30 @ Green Bay

By week 4 after Chi, Minn and Philly, we should have an idea whether this is the same old Lions (1-3 or worse!!) or if they are on the road to respectability...
Their next three games TB, Chi and Denver are no cakewalks....
I think 7 wins would be a major step on the road to respectability.....Every team thinks that they can go from 5 wins to winning the Super Bowl. When has that ever happened??? (tongue in cheek/sarcasm/roll eyes/'yes I know')

Just my $0.02,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing