PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great quotes by or about Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Samson

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
So I'm reading this NY Times article on Gronk and Brian Ferentz chimes in with this great quote:

“You throw him the ball, he runs and catches the ball, he brings the ball back,” Ferentz said. “You throw him another ball, he comes back, he runs into other dogs, he laughs, he thinks it’s funny. He brings the ball back again, and you throw it until he gets tired and doesn’t want to do it anymore.”

It strikes me that not only is Gronk eminently quotable (el es fiesta por supuesto), but other guys probably have other crazy observations about him. Like this one by a former QB at Arizona (also from the article):

“Most of us crazy guys who thought we were strong, we’d go once or twice and drop the weights,” said Kris Heavner, the quarterback at Arizona when Gronkowski was a freshman. “And he would just keep going and going with this big smile on his face.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/02/s...-hands-are-a-key-to-his-success.html?_r=1&hpw

So list some more great quotes by or about Gronk.

The essence of what you are talking about:

“I guess it’s good to have big hands,” Gronkowski said. “The ball fits in easier.”

"Gimme a chest bump" - Rob Gronkowski, AFC Championship Game.

"Yo soy fiesta"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey