PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great quote by Juqua Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunzoburns

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Lifted from Felger's article: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1047044#articleFull

Said Thomas: “I haven’t had a hit like that in a long time, maybe in college. I came around the corner, everyone was covered, and he was just patting the ball. That was a huge hit. Somebody said he got up a little slow. I was just looking to see if he was going to get up at all. That was a great play by me.”

The only thing this quote is missing is a self reference in the third person....

Lifted from Felger's article: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1047044#articleFull

Said Thomas: “I haven’t had a hit like that in a long time, maybe in college. I came around the corner, everyone was covered, and he was just patting the ball. That was a huge hit. Somebody said he got up a little slow. I was just looking to see if he was going to get up at all. That was a great play by me.”

The only thing this quote is missing is a self reference in the third person....

The last sentence in his quote is a classic.

Juqua Thomas was so pleased with his "great play" that he forgot about how the Patriots scored on the same drive.

What an Einstein.

Besides a third person reference, what's missing is, "You guys know me, I'm a classy individual." :blahblah:

Surely he eats the humble pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye