PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great pick pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Canin

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The best pictures of the Malcolm Butler pick I've seen so far are in the Robert Beck/Sports Illustrated gallery on this page: http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/24/malco...ts-nfl-vicksburg-mississippi-hometown-parade/ .

Unfortunately, the pictures - the first five in the gallery - are embedded in the main article in such a way that I don't know how to link to them directly or embed them here. Maybe someone else can.

It's the SECOND gallery on the page, the one called "Gallery: the play of a lifetime."

The best pictures of the Malcolm Butler pick I've seen so far are in the Robert Beck/Sports Illustrated gallery on this page: http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/24/malco...ts-nfl-vicksburg-mississippi-hometown-parade/ .

Unfortunately, the pictures - the first five in the gallery - are embedded in the main article in such a way that I don't know how to link to them directly or embed them here. Maybe someone else can.

It's the SECOND gallery on the page, the one called "Gallery: the play of a lifetime."
Awesome pics, and this article really illustrates how Butler dominated the 2nd half of that game. Much more than just the last play, he made ALL the plays that came his way.

Awesome pics, and this article really illustrates how Butler dominated the 2nd half of that game. Much more than just the last play, he made ALL the plays that came his way.

He really did. He was not beaten on any play. The Kearse miracle catch was an excellent coverage and tip by Butler. He also had two other well played knockdowns.

butler-int-rb-1.jpg

butler-int-rb-2.jpg

butler-int-rb-3.jpg

butler-int-rb-4.jpg

butler-int-rb-5.jpg

butler-int-rb-6.jpg

butler-int-rb-7.jpg

He really did. He was not beaten on any play. The Kearse miracle catch was an excellent coverage and tip by Butler. He also had two other well played knockdowns.
It's not normal for a cornerback to break up 4 passes in a half. He was outstanding. On Kearse's catch, I think Butler made a more impressive play than Kearse. He timed his leap perfectly.

thanks for posting the caps (by the way, the ones at the original site are still worth seeing as they are in higher resolution).

It's not normal for a cornerback to break up 4 passes in a half. He was outstanding. On Kearse's catch, I think Butler made a more impressive play than Kearse. He timed his leap perfectly.

It's rare a CB good enough to break up four passes in a half gets targeted so much. Shows how incredibly far under the radar for how really good he is.

Great article, great pics, I love MB!

Great pics. You really see Butler breaking with Lockette; and the second image is the first I've seen that actually shows Butler in line with where Wilson is throwing. Wilson probably doesn't see him but he's throwing right to Butler, and Butler knows the race is on.

Also, these pics show what a nice job Butler did holding on after the collision with Lockette:

butler-int-ji-5.jpg

butler-int-ji-6.jpg

butler-int-ji-7.jpg

thanks for posting the caps (by the way, the ones at the original site are still worth seeing as they are in higher resolution).

Plus if you view them fast, it's like looking at a flipbook! lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back