PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great, now all the bandwagon fans can leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Good riddance. What is going on here is that several very powerful people in the league are incensed at the Randy Moss acquisition, and the Pats dominance. This ridiculous "sign stealing" issue is a straw man, and any person with a clue can see it. The hurricane of "indignation" is a joke, and a mature person who has been around the block can see that clearly. I'm disgusted by the fan reaction here. If you don't realize when your home town franchise is being attacked by a conspiracy, you're blind. Round up the usual suspects, for real this time: Polian, Fischer, Tangini, the Schottenheimer clan, are all going to the feast. These clowns are the expert cheaters.

1) The Steelers team doctor was receiving mass shipments of HGH during their SB run.
2) Polian has been manipulating the rules, through crowd noise, sign stealing, shifting his organization to a crap division, changing the passing rules, all to benefit himself.
3) The entire Charger team is on steroids, wake up.
4) The Jets have been using the exact same tactics on everyone else (see Mike Tomlin's recent statement).
5) The Dolphins stole the Pats signs last season to win 21-0.

This whirlwind is a major conspiracy of villains against the legacy and power of this organization. It is formed by envious malcontents who flew into a rage watching the REAL Randy Moss emerge on National TV. They believe that Randy dogged it and manipulated his trade to the Pats. The Packer organization is eager to slam the Pats because they are the ones who blew the trade out their @$$, rejecting it for money reasons and angering their fans and QB. I'll say it again: this has nothing to do with so-called "sign stealing" and everything to do with Randy Moss getting his freak on.

Now, bandwagon jacka$$es, get the hell outtahere.

Good riddance. What is going on here is that several very powerful people in the league are incensed at the Randy Moss acquisition, and the Pats dominance.

That makes no sense whatsoever. All anyone had to do was give up a 4th round pick that was higher than the Pats pick to get him. Nobody wants that baggage on their team.

Good Post.

Sincerely,
A Patriots Fan 4-Life

The bandwagon idiots won't leave. They'll sit here and cry about how betrayed they feel. F**k em.

Yes bandwagon friends exit stage right, you can ride on Peyton's jock strap, or you can become a CFL fan for all I care.

Not to mention that teams bring in opposing players just recently released. This has been going on for years.

It seems that people are getting infected with the sickness known as Bill Polian where when you don't win you whine.

Don't forget the Carolina Offensive line in the Superbowl.

Last edited:
Good post Pony maybe BB should have just ordered the video with sound from CBS. That was deemed legal.

Last night and throughout the day, I was concerned that the story was getting ahead of the Patriots and taking on a life of its own, as it certainly has this evening, an ugly, multi-headed life that is trying to rip us apart. Unfortunately, that's water under the bridge.

Call me a "dead ender," but I won't believe this until Bob Kraft acknowledges the facts and the role, if any, of Bill Belichick. I want to hear what they have to say. I want to hear their defense, which is, in reality, our defense.

Then, if any of this is admitted, we can only hope that cooler heads will prevail in a penalty phase. I am very confident that they will, as Kraft is extremely powerful, the Patriots generate mucho bucks for the league's small market teams and many teams have skeletons in their closets.

Only then, can we, as a fan franchise and the Patriots as an NFL franchise assess what all of this means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back