PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great News....I'm outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSummerallofthe80s

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
The reason why is because I just received word that the PATS trolls have officially left our Board. I was only here protecting our turf. Turnabout is fair play.

All troll smack talk aside......You have one of the greatest teams of all-time. While I am obviosuly pro Pittsburgh, I can honestly say that no dynasty in NFL history has the heart the PATS do (including my Steelers). Brady is amongst the greatest I've ever seen. You still have lots to look forward to with this team.

I know this is a bitter pill to swallow but I know how it feels. You guys saw to that in two AFCCGs in our house.

Finally, despite the pestering trolling and some of you may hate me for it, I do want to mention that in comparing you guys to the KC, Denver, Cincy, and Indy Boards, you guys are by far (not even close) a higher caliber of knowlegeable fans. Have a great off season. Hopefully the Steelers will beat the Dolts tomorrow and Donks next week to make this a little less painful.

I'll try not to let the door hit me on the way out. Best of luck to all of you. Even those who hate me.

Finally, I can take you off my ignore list!

jczxohn1 said:
Finally, I can take you off my ignore list!

If he was on your ignore list, how did you know he even posted this? :confused:

huskeralk said:
If he was on your ignore list, how did you know he even posted this? :confused:
The title of the the thread is still posted. Obviously, you don't put anyone on yours and are willing to listen to any kind of s***.:)

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
The reason why is because I just received word that the PATS trolls have officially left our Board. I was only here protecting our turf. Turnabout is fair play.

All troll smack talk aside......You have one of the greatest teams of all-time. While I am obviosuly pro Pittsburgh, I can honestly say that no dynasty in NFL history has the heart the PATS do (including my Steelers). Brady is amongst the greatest I've ever seen. You still have lots to look forward to with this team.

I know this is a bitter pill to swallow but I know how it feels. You guys saw to that in two AFCCGs in our house.

Finally, despite the pestering trolling and some of you may hate me for it, I do want to mention that in comparing you guys to the KC, Denver, Cincy, and Indy Boards, you guys are by far (not even close) a higher caliber of knowlegeable fans. Have a great off season. Hopefully the Steelers will beat the Dolts tomorrow and Donks next week to make this a little less painful.

I'll try not to let the door hit me on the way out. Best of luck to all of you. Even those who hate me.
Good timing. Only 15 hours before the Steelers' imminent defeat. Poser.

At least my 11 Hail Mary's at halftime were good for something.

jczxohn1 said:
The title of the the thread is still posted. Obviously, you don't put anyone on yours and are willing to listen to any kind of s***.:)

obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes