PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great News! Bills GM Donahue "...plans on being in Buffalo for a long time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I can only presume he means as GM.

Of course, he still has to convince Ralph Wilson of that - and hey if you're an aging owner who wants a SB ring, what's not to like about all the moves that Donahue has made!

As a Pats fan, I'm hoping Donahue is right! (I get a shudder everytime I remember that Donahue was believed to be Kraft's second choiceif he couldn't get BB!)

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...?AID=/20051227/SPORTS03/512270312/1007/SPORTS

Despite this season's 5-10 record and failure to get his team to the playoffs for five seasons, Buffalo Bills general manager Tom Donahoe doesn't appear worried about his job status.

"My family and I love Buffalo and western New York, despite what sometimes the media portrays, and we plan on being here for a long time," Donahoe wrote on his team's Web site, where he answers questions from fans.

Last edited:
The only thing that would make me happier than the Bills keeping their awesome GM/HC combo is if they brought in Hermie Baby.

Speaking of Buffalo, isn't footballhottie's two weeks about up? It's time to show the proof.

Keep Herm in New York. I would like to see them bring in either Norv Turner, or better yet bring in Marty Ball.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
Keep Herm in New York.
The jesters will be bad for a long time, especially if Herm stays. We'll need it with Miami coming up. Who knows about the Bills but I hope Donohoe stays.

JoeSixPat said:
I can only presume he means as GM.

Of course, he still has to convince Ralph Wilson of that - and hey if you're an aging owner who wants a SB ring, what's not to like about all the moves that Donahue has made!

As a Pats fan, I'm hoping Donahue is right! (I get a shudder everytime I remember that Donahue was believed to be Kraft's second choiceif he couldn't get BB!)

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...?AID=/20051227/SPORTS03/512270312/1007/SPORTS
Questionable news, but I'm afraid his plans are for a new fowl dish to compete with Buffalo Hot Wings - he expects to open his first Goose's Cooked in Orchard Park.

Sounds like Baghdad Bob is writing his press releases. :D

Donahoe is the clown that shot his mouth off about BB and NE when they cut Milloy...went way out of his way to snark and snarf in the press about what idiots the NE coaches were...and then did the same exact thing when he signed Bedsore...well, a little comparison of records in the same timespan reveals Donahoe to be an immense intergalactic moron. I think it's GREAT NEWS he's staying in Barfalo...one less team to worry about in our division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back