PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great news! Beau Bell runs a 4.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have slow linebackers.

Yes, but not slow AND fat.

I'm not sure what Bell brings to the table...but I do know that there isn't much remaining on the table after he leaves.

He's not slow. He had a knee injury at the senior bowl. If that checks out, he'll be fine. Who do you want to draft in rd 5, another Kareem Brown or Kliff Kingsbury?

Not much love on Bell here? I think he would provide adequate depth, but I don't see him as a starter. Would be a good 5th rounder.

If you're going to use a 5th rounder, why not on a more proven guy like Seward?

But not slow... and fat. Hey, we got Sam Hunt in the 15th round and he worked out alright.

The more reports I hear that the weak part of Bell's game is the mental side, the less interested I am, alas.

Yes, but not slow AND fat.

I'm not sure what Bell brings to the table...but I do know that there isn't much remaining on the table after he leaves.

Beautiful.

The more reports I hear that the weak part of Bell's game is the mental side, the less interested I am, alas.

I read he got a 14 on his Wonderlic....too bad!!

Heard the same of Rivers. His wonderlick was awful.
DW Toys

I thought Rivers got a 16 on the Wonderlick. I may have been giving him too much credit.

Either way I would pass on Rivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back