PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great line from Shutdown Corner about Rodney's career move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Coming in at corner are Shawn Springs and Leigh Bodden, both of whom were available because they were slightly disappointing in their last stops. The Patriots need them to work out in that magical "Bill Belichick squeezes every last drop of production out of veteran free agents" kind of a way. The secondary's leader, Rodney Harrison, has retired to take a position in the NBC booth where he will advocate for new NFL rules that dictate that a ball carrier isn't down until his windpipe has been crushed, and the Patriots are counting on rookie Patrick Chung to take his place.

Offseason progress reports: New England Patriots - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

I thought, by the title, you meant A shutdown corner, not the blog:D

who is the author? Either way, i would agree. Only time will tell what that secondary will do. Maybe better, maybe worse. Injuries? :eek:

I'd say 12-4 sounds good. Just as long as we don't have to go through that undefeated crap again. That was waaaay to stressful :eek:

Last edited:
I agree that the O-line should be an area of concern going into the season. It's going to be up to them very early on to prove that they're up to the task of protecting T. Brady and providing running lanes for the stable of running backs. I fully expect the Patriots to run the heck out of the football this year.

I agree that the O-line should be an area of concern going into the season. It's going to be up to them very early on to prove that they're up to the task of protecting T. Brady.

They were up to the task in 07. Why should this year be any different? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back