PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Interview w/ Payton, Belichick by Mayock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that custom ripped hoodie, especially in the neck area. Sweet.

Petruny looked warm in that shirt, feel free to take it off.

Do you have any more video of Lyndsay Petruny ? I am very interested in her ,,, um development.

Thanks for that link, JSn. Great stuff there.

Wow. That may have been the most talkative I have ever seen Bill Belichick.

If you pay attention to him more, you'll find he can get real talkative about football especially as well as the military.

I liked when Mayock was talking about Gronk/Hernandez/Crumpler and said something along the lines of "It looks like you've upgraded athletically at that position," and BB says ... "(slight pause) ...Well we certainly hope so." Very nice.

Belichick is definitely more relaxed around guys like Mayock and Lombardi.

I just upgraded my respect for Coach Payton. He sounds like a younger Bill. And it seems like they both have a TON of RESPECT for each other. You listening Manboobs? That's how you follow in the footsteps. Idiot.

He'll talk when asked the right questions (which the media fails to do many times); he looked relaxed w/ Payton and Mayock, you can tell he respects them both. BB doesn't suffer fools very well and his disdain comes through loud and clear lol. We know, we've seen him do it and we've enjoyed it too:D

Sean Payton sounds like a stand-up, class-act guy and a smart one too. It was indeed nice to watch opposing coaches have an actual conversation! They'll do their fighting on the field, which is exactly how it should be;)

He'll talk when asked the right questions (which the media fails to do many times); he looked relaxed w/ Payton and Mayock, you can tell he respects them both. BB doesn't suffer fools very well and his disdain comes through loud and clear lol. We know, we've seen him do it and we've enjoyed it too:D

Sean Payton sounds like a stand-up, class-act guy and a smart one too. It was indeed nice to watch opposing coaches have an actual conversation! They'll do their fighting on the field, which is exactly how it should be;)

Absolutely agree. Well said. :cool:

That whole interview was interesting. I think BB knows we have a young team and that's why I think he took the plunge with the practices against the Saints and Falcons. I think it's a great move.

BB is entirely different when he's dealing with guys from the NFL Network and NFL Sirius/XM. If you heard him with Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan on the radio on 7/31 when they (Sirius/Kirwan/Ryan) were visiting camp, he gave about 15 minutes worth of the type of stuff on this clip. You're right about not suffering fools. He recognizes idiots like Felger for what they are - namely, sh^&-stirrers who have little interest in talking about Xes and Os and other real football stuff and are primarily interested in being outrageous in order to attract ratings and attention. I know attacking the media around here brands one as a homer (worse than a pedophile), but when you see real media people talking real football it sheds an even poorer light on many of the local yokels than they manage to shed upon themselves.

I was most impressed with the Welker part, he looked pretty good there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down